Bulk discounts are automatically applied to your order when you add a qualifying quantity of an item to your cart.
Discounts are eligible on a per-sku basis of items with the same size, color, or other option.
Additional Colors & Styles Available:
Why do so many clothiers forget that Scrub Pants are Work Pants? They're so focused on keeping things simple and comfortable, they forget to make scrub pants functional. But you can rely on Carhartt C50101 BLK Unisex Black Multi-Cargo Scrubs Pants to get it right. ... (see full details) (see specifications) #CHTC50101BLK.
Why do so many clothiers forget that Scrub Pants are Work Pants? They're so focused on keeping things simple and comfortable, they forget to make scrub pants functional. But you can rely on Carhartt C50101 BLK Unisex Black Multi-Cargo Scrubs Pants to get it right. Carhartt knows what it is to work, and what you need on the job.
Cotton is one of Nature's most wonderful gifts. It's soft against skin, non-irritating, comfortable and breathable. But it's not always perfect -- you know that if you've ever put it in the dryer on High. That's why only 55% cotton was used in these pants. The other 45% is wrinkle-resistant polyester. The brushed micro canvas material resists wear, dries quickly and adds the perfect amount of toughness to these scrubs.
The full drawstring waist and half-back elastic provide plenty of adjustable moving room to give you a perfect fit. Triple-needle stitching in the side seams adds the power of three threads, not just one, to add to the overall durability.
Make use of all five pockets to store your gear. Two front slash pockets, a double utility pocket, a back pocket and a utility loop add plenty of space. Carhartt C50101 BLK Unisex Black Multi-Cargo Scrubs Pants are simple and comfortable, but they still deliver what you need to work.
Customer Reviews For Carhartt Pants: Unisex Black Cotton Blend Cargo Scrub Pants C50101 BLK
This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!
I wanted to let you know how pleased I was with the products and service I received from your company.
I had a short notice request to travel from New Orleans to the Northwest Territories in Canada to inspect an offshore facility out on the sea ice north of the arctic circle. You can't get clothes suitable for that area in New Orleans at any time, and certainly not in April. I called your order line on a Saturday, and your ordering department spent quite a bit of time with me making recommendations and checking to see if the gear was in stock. He made sure that the order was packed for a Monday overnight shipment and I had my clothing by Tuesday afternoon. I left New Orleans on Wednesday morning.
This was a very important project for our company and I want to thank you for your service. I also want to tell you that the great representative you had for your company. I've passed on your name to our organization for other folks that might have to make a trip up North.
Here are a couple of pictures of me in Canada out on the offshore ice. It was -22 C (-8 F) with a pretty good wind (wind chill -32 C / -26 F). The clothes I got from you all kept me warm throughout the 7 hours I spent outside doing my inspection. In fact, as you can see, I didn't even need to zip my jacket. It was a sunny day, which helped.
Finally, the gloves you see in the pictures are not the ones I ordered from you. Your gloves were fine, and I used them when I wasn't physically working, but the work I was doing required a leather glove for hand protection. I procured a pair of thinsulate leather work gloves in Inuvik that worked great and were a good balance between insulation, protection, and manual dexterity. I don't have them at work with me, but if you are interested I can look at the tag and send the brand information on to you.
Travis A. from New Orleans, Lousianna
Carhartt Pants: Unisex Black Cotton Blend Cargo Scrub Pants C50101 BLK is being added to your cart.
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!
Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.