Nautilus Mens Black Steel Toe Slip-On Oxford Shoes N1630
E-e-e-e-zy Protection. That's about all you have to know about Nautilus Steel Toe Slip-On Shoes N1630. How do these black beauties protect you? Let us count the ways:
1. From water-although these shoes are not waterproof, the full-grain uppers are water-resistant yet breathable (no, we at WPS don't usually go around smelling our shoes-well, most of us don't), so drizzly weather won't lead to clammy socks;
2. From impact or compression-your toes can breathe easy (we warned you about that breathable stuff) as these Nautilus Steel Toe shoes meet ANSI Z41 standards for crush-protection-fear not those heavy pipes!
3. From static discharge-delicate machinery (we're not talking about your substantial toes here) can be harmed by static electricity that travels through your body;
4. Irritation-the steel toe cap area is ergonomically designed to be wider so your toes aren't forced against the walls as you move;
5. Foot Fatigue-we're talking both a lightweight EVA insole and a polyurethane insole removable for cleaning) to provide shock absorption;
6. Falling on your face-these rubber Stabilizer soles are oil- and slip-resistant, especially good if you work around machinery and drips (not including your co-workers);
7. Getting yelled at because you marked up the floor-yeah, the soles are non-marking, too;
8. Buyer's Remorse-you get a full 30 days to wear these Nautilus shoes, and if you're not convinced they're comfortable, we'll take 'em back!
OK, they're protective, but what the "easy" part. Hey, they're Slip-Ons-no more busted laces, biting buckles, or cold finger fumbling. See, we wouldn't lie to you. Now get that mouse over to the cart and make a smart decision about these Nautilus N1630 Men's Steel Toe Slip-On Shoes. Click!
Sizes Manufactured: Medium Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15 Wide Width: 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Detailed Product Specifications
Additional Product Features
- Removable Footbed
- Abrasion Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Electro Static Dissipaive (ESD)