Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $20 OFF WOLVERINE BOOTS + FREE SHIRT + FREE SHIPPING!

This Amazing Wolverine Boots Deal Won't Last!  Buy Today and Save BIG!  Sale Ends 9/30.

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

• Wellco Boots Men's Signature Combat 8 Inch Hot Weather Tan Boots

Wellco Boots: Men's Lightweigh Hot Weather Military Boots T176

Bates Boots: Men's Side Zip Paratrooper Boots 2184
Requested product is discontinued.
We suggest this item as an alternative choice:
(27)
$106.20
$118.00
View Product

A good pair of boots can keep your walk safe and strong on the roughest work floor and worst work conditions. These Wellco T176 Men's Combat Boots are good boots and you can trust them deliver excellent support. Ideal for hot weather environments, these boots f ... (see full details)   #WELT176.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Wellco Boots: Men's Lightweigh Hot Weather Military Boots T176

A good pair of boots can keep your walk safe and strong on the roughest work floor and worst work conditions. These Wellco T176 Men's Combat Boots are good boots and you can trust them deliver excellent support.

Ideal for hot weather environments, these boots feature a fire-resistant outsole that provides protection when you're working around hot surfaces. The outsole is made with non-melting polyurethane, which ensures your protection even when you're working in extreme heat.

The dual-density polyurethane soling system makes the boots 30 percent lighter than traditional issue boots. It also works with the polyurethane midsole to provide a double layer of support between your feet and the floor.

These boots are U.S. Army Combat Uniform-approved, so you know they're tough. Crafted with Full Grain leather and nylon, the tan upper is moisture-and abrasion-resistant. There are two instep premium drain vents to keep your feet dry and cool.

Eight inches in height, these Wellco T176 Men's Combat Boots offer full coverage against your work terrain. The pull-on tab makes it easy to access this coverage. Get your pair today.

Sizes Manufactured: Regular/ Wide: 4, 5, 6, 7, 7.5-12, 13, 14

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Tan
Toe Type
Non Safety
Uppers
Leather and Nylon
Sole Material
Polyurethane
Hooks / Eyelets
Non-Metallic
Style
Duty
Padded Collar
Padded
Tread Pattern
Aggressive

Additional Product Features

• Discontinued
  • Slip Resistant
  • Oil Resistant
  • Electrical Hazard (EH)

Customer Reviews For Wellco Boots: Men's Lightweigh Hot Weather Military Boots T176

5 star:
(1)
4 star:
(0)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(0)
1 star:
(0)
Average Customer Review

5 out of 5
Write A Review
Earn Rewards Points For Reviewing This Product
1 out of 1 people found this product review helpful.

5 out of 5
Great for exploring the desert...
By:
I go hiking in the Mojave every single weekend and I wear these Wellco Boots T176 military boots every single time I go out there. These boots advertise themselves by stating that they were designed for hot weather and all of my experiences with this boot backs that statement up. They stand up to all manner of terrain while keeping your feet nice and cool through the ventilation system built into the boot. I highly recommend these boots, they are really great for hiking in any hot environment. Solid soles and breathable construction is all you can really ask for.
Was this review helpful To you?
Customer Reviews 1 to 1 of 1. (Write a review)
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I have to say that everyone who I've spoken to at your business is incredibly cool. I've only ordered a few items, but I've been treated with the upmost patience when trying to come to a decision about various items. This should be noted because usually customer service reps aren't as gracious as your staff. I can say that both Theresa and Amber have been great. I spoke to others as well, but I regret that I can't remember their names at the moment. Anyway, thanks for the gift voucher - great surprise.

R. Hansen from New York, New York

Wellco Boots: Men's Lightweigh Hot Weather Military Boots T176 is being added to your cart.

Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks