Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE 15% OFF YOUR ORDER + FREE SHIPPING W/CODE "YEAREND15"

Coupon valid on regular priced items. Cannot apply to Carhartt, Timberland, or Carolina products.

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

• Servus T369 Black 5 Buckle Men's 15 Inch Supersized Overshoe

Servus Boots: Men's 15 Inch Waterproof Rubber Overshoes T369

Price:
$52.00
& delivered with
FREE Shipping!
Earn 26 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Please select an option from the list to continue.

Sometimes it’s a job that requires double duty. Those times are when you need a pair of Servus T369 Men’s 15-inch Overshoe Boots on your side. These overshoes are 100 percent waterproof, so your walk is sure to stay dry even when your work terrain is covered in ... (see full details)   #SRVT369.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Servus Boots: Men's 15 Inch Waterproof Rubber Overshoes T369

Sometimes it’s a job that requires double duty. Those times are when you need a pair of Servus T369 Men’s 15-inch Overshoe Boots on your side. These overshoes are 100 percent waterproof, so your walk is sure to stay dry even when your work terrain is covered in water.

Made with ozone-resistant rubber, these ultra durable overshoes won’t wear down under the grime of the work floor. The rugged ribbed outsole gives your walk an extra strong bite on the floor. Flexible, hand-layered construction delivers strength and a great fit. The comfortable fabric lining ensures that your feet won’t feel stuffy under two pairs of boots.

The fit of the overshoes can be adjusted with the sturdy fasteners on the side, which also make fitting the overshoes over your boots easy. These Servus overshoes are black with red accents. Put a pair of Servus T369 Men’s 15-inch Overshoe Boots in your cart and ensure that you’re geared and ready for the worst work floors.

Sizes Manufactured: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,15 16

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Toe Type
Non Safety
Waterproof
Waterproof Const.
Sole Material
Rubber
Style
Overshoe
Tread Pattern
Aggressive
Sole Construction
Cement (Flexible)
Footwear Width
Medium

Customer Reviews For Servus Boots: Men's 15 Inch Waterproof Rubber Overshoes T369

5 star:
(2)
4 star:
(0)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(0)
1 star:
(0)
Average Customer Review

5 out of 5
Write A Review
Earn Rewards Points For Reviewing This Product
4 out of 4 people found this product review helpful.

5 out of 5
totally water proof...
By:
These are practical, no nonsense, waterproof boots. They go over your street shoes (or slippers if you are just taking the dogs out in the snow at night). Servus makes these in a 12 inch version but I opted for the extra height of the 15 inch ones to keep the snow out of my shoes. They aren't insulated but since you wear shoes inside them it is not that big a deal, especially if you buy some good warm socks.
Was this review helpful To you?
4 out of 4 people found this product review helpful.

5 out of 5
great boots...
By:
These Servus boots are great. Unstoppable in rain, snow and mud. Three years of abuse, no leaks. The only problem was some of the buckles broke off. The very best thing about these boots is that I can keep my regular street shoes on. Just slip them off and I don't bring the outside inside.
Was this review helpful To you?
Customer Reviews 1 to 2 of 2. (Write a review)
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Hey you guys are great. Wait until I tell all of my friends how good you are!!!!! Thanks a million.

Patricia K. from Cos Cob, Connecticut

Servus Boots: Men's 15 Inch Waterproof Rubber Overshoes T369 is being added to your cart.

Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks