Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE! TAKE UP TO 15% OFF SELECT GIFT CARDS!

Gift Codes Must Be Used On Future Purchase. Allow Up To 24hrs For Delivery.  Ends 11/25!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

• Patagonia Shoes: Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes T80396

Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes

Danner Boots: Unisex 30800 Brown Mountain Light II Waterproof USA Made Boots
Requested product is discontinued.
We suggest this item as an alternative choice:
(2)
$263.50
$310.00
View Product

It has been a rough week. Your assistant called in sick every day. Your baby is cutting his first tooth. Your husband - well we won't even go there. It's Saturday and you need some "me" time. For you, this does NOT include a day at the mall. For you, "me" tim ... (see full details)   #PATT80396.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes

It has been a rough week. Your assistant called in sick every day. Your baby is cutting his first tooth. Your husband - well we won't even go there. It's Saturday and you need some "me" time. For you, this does NOT include a day at the mall. For you, "me" time means a hike through the local forest preserve alone exploring new trails, not knowing what you will find around the next curve. To make your personal time even more pleasurable slip on a pair of Patagonia T80396 Women's Sable Brown Drifter A/C All-Terrain Hiking Shoes.

The Women's Drifter upper features a combination of sable brown breathable air mesh and Nubuck leather. The breathable bellows tongue helps to keep out debris. Patagonia utilizes a breathable polyester air mesh for the lining of these slip-on hiking shoes.

The 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning and great shock absorption comes from the Patagonia Air Cushion Plus system. Patagonia uses 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane to make the Bi-Fit Waterproof insole board. The Bi-Fit insole gives you support and stability on diverse terrain.

The Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole is made from 30% recycled rubber. This outsole gives you excellent traction on any terrain. The slip-resistant outsoles resist oil as well . The board lasted construction used to attach the sole provides additional support and durability.

If you want a hiking shoe that is ''green" try the Patagonia T80396 Women's Sable Brown Drifter A/C All-Terrain Hiking Shoes. Patagonia's mission statement says it all - "Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. A click of your mouse will let you buy a pair without using a paper check or using the gas to drive to the mall.

Sizes Manufactured: Medium 5 - 10,11

These shoes are also available in mens as style T80393

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Multi-Color
Toe Type
Non Safety
Waterproof
Membrane
Insulation
None
Uppers
Nubuck
Sole Material
Rubber
Hooks / Eyelets
Non-Metallic
Style
Hiker
Padded Collar
Padded
Shank
Nylon
Tread Pattern
Aggressive
Sole Construction
Cement (Flexible)

Additional Product Features

• Discontinued
  • Slip Resistant

Customer Reviews For Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I cannot begin to express the gratitude from not only myself, the team, and our parents, but also Washington High School. The gear you provided is top notch and turned heads this past Saturday at South Bend Country Club. From Friday's debacle at Morris Park in our Kohl's special polos to Saturday's 9 team match in your solid gear, we shaved 15 strokes off our score on a more difficult course. Again, thank you is not nearly enough!

Brian G. from South Bend, Indiana

Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes is being added to your cart.

Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks