Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

HOT DEAL!  TAKE UP TO 20% OFF YOUR ORDER + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Offer!  Buy Now And Save BIG!  Coupons good on regular priced items only.

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

• Patagonia Shoes: Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes T80396

Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes

Danner Boots: Unisex 30800 Brown Mountain Light II Waterproof USA Made Boots
Requested product is discontinued.
We suggest this item as an alternative choice:
(2)
$310.00
View Product

It has been a rough week. Your assistant called in sick every day. Your baby is cutting his first tooth. Your husband - well we won't even go there. It's Saturday and you need some "me" time. For you, this does NOT include a day at the mall. For you, "me" tim ... (see full details)   #PATT80396.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes

It has been a rough week. Your assistant called in sick every day. Your baby is cutting his first tooth. Your husband - well we won't even go there. It's Saturday and you need some "me" time. For you, this does NOT include a day at the mall. For you, "me" time means a hike through the local forest preserve alone exploring new trails, not knowing what you will find around the next curve. To make your personal time even more pleasurable slip on a pair of Patagonia T80396 Women's Sable Brown Drifter A/C All-Terrain Hiking Shoes.

The Women's Drifter upper features a combination of sable brown breathable air mesh and Nubuck leather. The breathable bellows tongue helps to keep out debris. Patagonia utilizes a breathable polyester air mesh for the lining of these slip-on hiking shoes.

The 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning and great shock absorption comes from the Patagonia Air Cushion Plus system. Patagonia uses 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane to make the Bi-Fit Waterproof insole board. The Bi-Fit insole gives you support and stability on diverse terrain.

The Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole is made from 30% recycled rubber. This outsole gives you excellent traction on any terrain. The slip-resistant outsoles resist oil as well . The board lasted construction used to attach the sole provides additional support and durability.

If you want a hiking shoe that is ''green" try the Patagonia T80396 Women's Sable Brown Drifter A/C All-Terrain Hiking Shoes. Patagonia's mission statement says it all - "Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. A click of your mouse will let you buy a pair without using a paper check or using the gas to drive to the mall.

Sizes Manufactured: Medium 5 - 10,11

These shoes are also available in mens as style T80393

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Multi-Color
Toe Type
Non Safety
Waterproof
Membrane
Insulation
None
Uppers
Nubuck
Sole Material
Rubber
Hooks / Eyelets
Non-Metallic
Style
Hiker
Padded Collar
Padded
Shank
Nylon
Tread Pattern
Aggressive
Sole Construction
Cement (Flexible)

Additional Product Features

• Discontinued
  • Slip Resistant

Customer Reviews For Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you. You have very good communication. I appreciate it. I'm a happy customer.

Steven S. from Daly City, California

Patagonia Shoes: T80396 Women's All-Terrain Hiking Shoes is being added to your cart.

Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks