Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

BAM!  TAKE 17% ANY $125 ORDER + FREE SHIPPING THIS HALLOWEEN!

Use Code "TRICKORTREAT".  Coupon Valid On Qualifying Regular Priced Items Only.  Ends Soon!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
Flame Resistant
  • KEY Clothing 562-45 Men's Denim Flame Resistant Long Sleeve Button Chambray Shirt

KEY Shirts: Men's Flame Resistant 562 45 Long Sleeve Chambray Work Shirt

Price:
$59.00
& delivered with
FREE Shipping!
Earn 30 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order.
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Do all your work shirts feel like old potato sacks? Do you wear undershirts just to protect your skin? This KEY 562 45 Denim Blue Flame-Resistant Long Sleeve Button-Down Men's Chambray Shirt has the look and the durability you want, but it has the soft, touchable f ... (see full details)   #KEY562-45.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

KEY Shirts: Men's Flame Resistant 562 45 Long Sleeve Chambray Work Shirt

Do all your work shirts feel like old potato sacks? Do you wear undershirts just to protect your skin? This KEY 562 45 Denim Blue Flame-Resistant Long Sleeve Button-Down Men's Chambray Shirt has the look and the durability you want, but it has the soft, touchable feel you need. That's not even all: it's also flame-resistant.

This denim blue shirt feels like linen. The 5.5 ounce fabric of this Chambray shirt is made with 88% cotton, in fact, natural material that's soft and lightweight. Cotton machine washes easily and won't irritate skin. The rest of the design is 12% high-tenacity nylon material that resists abrasions, withstands tearing, and remains lightweight.

The Chambray construction gives this KEY shirt a linen-finished feel and a unique, mottled look. This is due to the unique weaving technique, which blends colored fibers with white to create a handsome finish. It's made with Flameout fabric technology to meet flame-resistant safety standards. It meets ARC Rating 6 requirements and falls in HRC (Hazard Risk Category) 1, which means the material withstands scorching, burning, and melting.

The relaxed fit design of this FR shirt feels loose and comfortable. A button-down collar tops the button front to keep your look sharp when you wear this long sleeve shirt. Double-button adjustable cuffs give you a custom fit. The double-pleated back adds moving room as needed, so you can twist and turn normally.

Two chest pockets (one with a pencil slot) provide plenty of storage room for all your stuff. Triple-needle stitching was used throughout the construction to keep every line of the design strong. Three threads are used to give the seams three times the strength.

This KEY 562 45 Denim Blue Flame-Resistant Long Sleeve Button-Down Men's Chambray Shirt feels good, looks good and performs perfectly.

Please note additional pricing for larger sizes.

Manufactured Sizes: Regular S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | Tall M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Blue
Gender
Men's
Safety Features
Fire Resistant
Fabric
Cotton, Nylon
Fit
Big and Tall
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Features
Embroiderable
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
Two
Neckline
Button
HRC
1
CAL
0-7

Customer Reviews For KEY Shirts: Men's Flame Resistant 562 45 Long Sleeve Chambray Work Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I have been a customer of yours for over 5 years now. I am a firefighter for a municipality in Arizona, and as such we are required to wear industrial type boots. We get an allowance for safety toe shoes every year, and every year we try to stretch that allowance as much as possible, I spend some time every year shopping online for the best deal on the same Doc Martens boots I have grown to enjoy, and year after year your price is the best out there. I just wanted to congratulate you on your staff, as you can understand I am in the same business you are in, providing excellent customer service day in and day out.

Tony M. from Gilbert, Arizona

 
KEY Shirts: Men's Flame Resistant 562 45 Long Sleeve Chambray Work Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks