Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE! TAKE UP TO 15% OFF SELECT GIFT CARDS!

Gift Codes Must Be Used On Future Purchase. Allow Up To 24hrs For Delivery.  Ends 11/25!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

• Patagonia Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 Inch Work Boots T51257

Patagonia Boots: Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 Inch Work Boots T51257

Price:
$155.00
& delivered with
FREE Shipping!
Earn 78 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Please select an option from the list to continue.

The Patagonia T51257 Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 inch Work Boots, are the perfect pair of boots for working around the house or messing with tools in the garage. These work boots have been designed to provide you will an all-day comfortable wear, for those days you h ... (see full details)   #PATT51257.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Patagonia Boots: Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 Inch Work Boots T51257

The Patagonia T51257 Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 inch Work Boots, are the perfect pair of boots for working around the house or messing with tools in the garage. These work boots have been designed to provide you will an all-day comfortable wear, for those days you have too many chores to complete around the house to go inside.

These boots are made with a polyurethane comfort chamber that is made specifically to provide you with comfort and support when working on hard surfaces for extended periods of time. The comfort chamber also keeps your feet at the perfect temperature, as it is made for natural thermal protection in cold weather environments.

These work boots feature waterproof full-grain leather uppers to keep your feet dry. The polyester linings located inside of the boots also work to keep your feet dry with their moisture management properties.
The reinforced eyelets and waxed organic cotton laces help keep the boots on and in the perfect position with their articulated fit and durable lacing. The Vibram Ecostep rubber soles have been designed to help grip the ground and add durability on slick surfaces. The Vibram soles are attached through a welt design, that means if they become too worn or damaged you can have the soles replaced.

Inside the boots you will find 70% recycled polyurethane footbeds with pigskin lining for support and comfort. Internal EVA padding is used in weight-bearing areas adding superior comfort and flexibility.

If you find yourself working long hard hours, the Patagonia T51257 Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 inch Work Boots will help you get your job done in comfort. Plus, the Vibram soles and welt construction make it easy to replace these work boot's soles, ultimately extending their life. So, you can get used to them sticking around.

Sizes Available: M 7-11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Brown
Toe Type
Non Safety
Waterproof
Water Resistant
Insulation
None
Uppers
Leather
Sole Material
Rubber
Hooks / Eyelets
Metal
Style
Shoe - Tie Up
Padded Collar
Padded
Tread Pattern
Aggressive
Sole Construction
Goodyear Welt/Stitch Down
Footwear Width
Medium

Additional Product Features

• 90 Degree Heel

Customer Reviews For Patagonia Boots: Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 Inch Work Boots T51257

5 star:
(1)
4 star:
(0)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(0)
1 star:
(0)
Average Customer Review

5 out of 5
Write A Review
Earn Rewards Points For Reviewing This Product

5 out of 5
Very High Quality Boot Maker...
By:
I shopped for this particular pair of boots beginning at Amazon, my general "go to" web store and I was convinced that these were the Boots I wanted, but I just couldn't reconcile paying over $200 for a nice pair of casual work boots. In m recent past I wouldn't hesitate to spend many times that price for a pair of Bally or Cole Haan Breganno's (?) shoes until I was injured and found myself on Permanent Disability, which changed my lifestyle dramatically, The good news is that I learned how to actually budget and live on a small fixed income. Which brings me to my discovery of Workingperson,com, I couldn't believe the price difference for these Patagonia Boots so I was ready to jump of the "button" to buy and then I noticed the "promo" box for discount codes and so I did a search and found a code for an additional 17% discount. The result was already $50 less than the other listings and with the additional 17%, I saved $73 below the discounted price that Amazon had the same Boots listed at which was considerably less than others selling the same product. The result, I will now purchase my outerwear and footwear here at WorkingPerson in the future, Oh yea, and I Love these Boots, they are beautifully crafted and incredibly comfortable. Thanks WorkingPerson! These are a really nice pair of Boots for life in the NorthWest.
Was this review helpful To you?
Customer Reviews 1 to 1 of 1. (Write a review)
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you very much for your notification that you have received my return and status of my new order. Because of your commitment to customer satisfaction and prompt follow up on customer concerns, I recommend your store to my associates with utmost confidence.

J. Tucker from Cullman, Alabama

Patagonia Boots: Men's Espresso Tin Shed 6 Inch Work Boots T51257 is being added to your cart.

Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks