1 out of 1 people found this product review helpful.
Not what I expected...
Dr Marten has a great reputation for a comfortable shoe - these do not meet that expectation.
The shoe only comes in full sizes, so I had to order up to UK9/US10 ( I'm 9.5 US ) resulting in a shoe that always feels loose.
The height of the shoe near the ankles seems lower than any other oxford shoe I've worn.
The soles are not the soft sole you get with a regular Dr. Marten shoe.
There is NO arch support at all.
The oiled leather is not much more water resistant than plain leather.
Good idea, bad execution
Was this review helpful To you?
Write A Product Review For This Product
Dr. Martens Shoes: Men's Composite Toe R14183001 ESD Hawk Shoes
All product review submissions are moderated. Only approved reviews are awarded rewards points. Make sure your review gets approved by following these guidelines:
- Please only write about the product that you are reviewing.
- Each review must be at least 200 characters. Extra punctuation & gibberish do not count.
- Please write honestly no matter if the review is positive or negative.
- Please use respectful language, written in English.
- Do not copy and paste from other websites. Plagiarized reviews are automatically rejected.
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!
Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.
Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
- Free Coupons & Gifts
- Exclusive Member Discounts
- New Product Announcements
- Helpful Safety Tips