Wear them 13-18 hours a day and love em...
They are tough and durable keep my feet dry and comfortable all day. I work in the oilfield so I'm on my feet for all 13 hours minimum rain,sleet,snow, blistering heat My feet stay comfortable.
The Bottom portion of the boot is some composite material that seems to be really tough. I kick a lot of things and wear out the toes quickly with regular leather boots.
Was this review helpful To you?
Write A Product Review For This Product
Timberland PRO Boots: Men's 89604 Waterproof EH Wellington Steel Toe Boots
All product review submissions are moderated. Only approved reviews are awarded rewards points. Make sure your review gets approved by following these guidelines:
- Please only write about the product that you are reviewing.
- Each review must be at least 200 characters. Extra punctuation & gibberish do not count.
- Please write honestly no matter if the review is positive or negative.
- Please use respectful language, written in English.
- Do not copy and paste from other websites. Plagiarized reviews are automatically rejected.
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!
Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.
Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
- Free Coupons & Gifts
- Exclusive Member Discounts
- New Product Announcements
- Helpful Safety Tips