We've all heard the phrase "a man for all seasons." We just don't know, really, what the heck it's supposed to mean. For a Working Man, it means laboring in the wind, the cold, the rain, the snow, the sun, the mud - pretty much every nasty aspect of Nature that you ... (see full details) (see specifications) #UND1004211-290.
Under Armour Shirts: 1004211 290 Men's All Season Work Shirt
We've all heard the phrase "a man for all seasons." We just don't know, really, what the heck it's supposed to mean. For a Working Man, it means laboring in the wind, the cold, the rain, the snow, the sun, the mud - pretty much every nasty aspect of Nature that you can name. With the UnderArmour 1004211 290 Men's All Season Gear Shirt, you really can be a man for all seasons. Now...let's find out what that means.
This long-sleeved, collared, khaki creation is wrought with 95% PolyArmour, a unique material that's been stretch woven to provide a pliable, comfortable fit. The other 5% of the shirt is Elastane, a spandex-like, flexible fabric. Made with polyester, PolyArmour provides moisture-transport to wick wetness away from the skin.
One-hand sleeve toggle makes it easy to adjust for warming weather. The fabric is also anti-microbial to combat odor, and UPF (ultraviolent protection) 30+ treated to keep you protected against the sun's dangerous rays. To further reduce sweat and odor, the underarms are lined with mesh and fashioned with venting to promote air flow.
The two chest pockets, cargo-size, are mesh-lined and zippered to help keep your items secure. A placket on the right side hides the pocket to create a fashionable look. The mesh-lined collar is made with Under Armour HeatGear fabric to keep you cool and comfortable. More mesh lining was used in the front and back vents to keep you cool.
An embroidered UnderArmour logo above the left pocket completes the simple style. You'll stay cool in the heat and warm in the cold, adjusting your look as you need - whenever you need. Don't know what it means to be a man for all seasons? You'd better get the UnderArmour 1004211 290 Men's All Season Gear Shirt.
6 out of 6 people found this product review helpful.
5 out of 5
By: Kim Sven
I am an electrician by trade and this Under Armour 1004200 290 work shirt is my go to work shirt for a variety of reasons that I will explain. This shirt is great at keeping the hot Texas sun of my skin during the long outdoor jobs. The shirt is also very effective at wicking away sweat from my body when working in hot environments. The shirt material is strong as all get out. I would think with the multitude of things that have caught themselves on this shirt it would have ripped. It has not. This shirt is must own for every working man.
Was this review helpful To you?
5 out of 5
really nice shirt...
Just like any Under Armour shirt, it's super high quality. I use this shirt for hiking, and it really does its job. Mine hasn't fallen apart at any place on the shirt, and the stitching has held up nicely. It might not be as cheap as others, but you are paying for the quality for sure. It does breathe pretty well too.
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!
Many thanks for your efforts, and those of your staff. I believe we spoke about ten days ago, when I called into the store to try and speak to a live person. You quickly got me pointed in the right direction and shortly thereafter, I was contacted by your staff and the matter handled. Of late, we have been dealing with numerous firms who have no one on staff, that appears to care about even the basics of customer service let alone, following through. This is clearly NOT the case with your company. I see your signature and title at the bottom of the message just received. Thank you for leading from the top, you have earned a customer for life! Thank you again!
Dave F. from Crescent City, California
Under Armour Shirts: 1004211 290 Men's All Season Work Shirt is being added to your cart.
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!
Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.