Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE HERE + FREE $20 GIFT CODES!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 11/26 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
Flame Resistant
  • Carhartt Shirts: FR Snap-Front 102015 412 Men's Navy Plaid Shirt

Carhartt Shirts: Men's Navy 102015 412 FR Snap-Front Plaid Shirt

Carhartt Shirts: Men's FR Blue FRS160 MBL Twill Work Shirt
Requested product is discontinued.
We suggest this item as an alternative choice:
(2)
$64.99
View Product

Do you want to look cool but not on fire? Then this Carhartt Men's Navy 102015 412 FR Snap-Front Plaid Shirt is just for you. You can now wear a professional and cool snap button shirt while conquering jobs that may bring a shock or risk of burn or fire. This men's ... (see full details)   #102015-412.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Carhartt Shirts: Men's Navy 102015 412 FR Snap-Front Plaid Shirt

Do you want to look cool but not on fire? Then this Carhartt Men's Navy 102015 412 FR Snap-Front Plaid Shirt is just for you. You can now wear a professional and cool snap button shirt while conquering jobs that may bring a shock or risk of burn or fire. This men's work shirt is perfect for professionals who need added fire protection or for Joe next door who forgot to turn off the fuse box while rewiring a light. You will definitely be turning heads in this well-constructed Carhartt flame-resistant shirt. You know that when you're buying Carhartt, you're showing that you care about comfort, look, and practicality.

Let’s first talk about the practicality of this amazing FR plaid shirt. You probably surround yourself with tasks that can get a big shocking - we're talking fires, electrical shocks, etc. This is a Category 2 FR shirt produced by Carhartt. This means that it has 6.5 ounces of fire-resistant twill. You will be able to wear this garment on the job because it meets the requirements of NFPA 70E standards. This flame-resistant navy blue shirt is also UL® Classified to NFPA 2112 standards. You will wear this men's workwear knowing that it can stand up to the tough work environments you encounter. Others will know it, too, when they see the NFPA 2112/HRC2 label carefully sewn onto the sleeve.

Being safe is good, but feeling good is also important. This Carhartt snap-front shirt oozes comfort. 88% of the material is cotton leaving your skin feeling comforted all day long. The remaining 12% of the design is made from high-tenacity nylon to help keep this intact for the long haul.

This flame-resistant long sleeve shirt is also quite a head turner. It has a sleek navy plaid design that will go with any pants or shorts you choose. It has a spread collar with snap stays so you don’t have to worry about uneven or pesky collars curling up. There are western-shaped yokes on the front and back of the plaid FR shirt for added styling. This Carhartt design also has two chest pockets with snap closures. Nothing will ever accidentally drop out of your pockets while working again. This is definitely one cool men's work shirt.

This flame-resistant workwear really does have it all: comfort, looks, and practicality. You really can’t ask for more. When you need safety plus style and comfort, make no hesitation when you're buying this Carhartt Navy 102015 412 FR Snap-Front Plaid Shirt from Working Person’s Store today!

Manufactured Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | Tall: MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Blue
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Nylon, Twill
Pattern
Plaid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
Two
Neckline
Button
NFPA
2112, 70E
CAT
2
CAL
8+

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Carhartt Shirts: Men's Navy 102015 412 FR Snap-Front Plaid Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you so much for the wonderful service. I have a hard time finding boots that fit me and that are comfortable. The service was great and the people who took my order truly seemed to enjoy their job and want to take care of the customer. And you have American made products, that means a lot to the working people of this country. Great job! I'll be ordering from you again.

D. Cox from Lee's Summit, Missouri

 
Carhartt Shirts: Men's Navy 102015 412 FR Snap-Front Plaid Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.