Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

2 FREE PAIRS OF SOCKS W/$100+ FOOTWEAR + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 7/30 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Men's Carhartt Sweatshirts: Graphic RWB 103120 034 Heather Grey Hooded Sweatshirt

Carhartt Sweatshirts: Men's Grey 103120 034 Graphic Hooded Sweatshirt

Price:
$39.99
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 60 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Like most people, you love the comfort of a hooded sweatshirt. They're not too loose but not too tight, not too hot but not too warm, and they're perfect for casual wear. But unlike most people, you don't have a current favorite hoody. Well, we can fix that. This C ... (see full details)   #103120-034.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Carhartt Sweatshirts: Men's Grey 103120 034 Graphic Hooded Sweatshirt

Like most people, you love the comfort of a hooded sweatshirt. They're not too loose but not too tight, not too hot but not too warm, and they're perfect for casual wear. But unlike most people, you don't have a current favorite hoody. Well, we can fix that. This Carhartt Heather Grey 103120 034 Graphic Hooded Sweatshirt will be your new favorite as soon as you slip it over your head.

What you want in a sweatshirt is comfy coziness, and this men's heather grey sweatshirt has it. The fabric combination creates the perfect blend of soft, lightweight warmth. It is crafted from 10.5 ounces of cotton and polyester. The cotton, which makes up 70 percent of the fabric content, gives this sweatshirt that soft-to-the-touch feeling and the ability to keep you warm while the polyester, which makes up the remaining 30 percent, keeps the hoody lighter weight. In addition, the jacket is made with a stretchable Spandex-reinforced rib knit waistband and cuffs that offer the one-of-a-kind fit of a sweatshirt.

But this men's graphic sweatshirt can offer warmth from more than just the fabric makeup. This Carhartt sweatshirt is made with a front handwarmer pocket that you can tuck your hands or items into. The sweatshirt also has an attached three-piece hood with drawcord closure that you can pull over your head to keep it safe from the cold wind.

Lastly, while wearing this men's hooded sweatshirt you can proudly represent the Carhartt name that has delivered such an essential hoody into your life. It is made with the Carhartt name printed down the sleeve as well as a Carhartt label on the pocket. So, as you wear it out-and-about those passing by will see the Carhartt name tied to your satisfaction with the sweatshirt.

Whether you hang it in your closet, tuck it in a drawer, or drape it on the shoe bench by the door, this Carhartt Sweatshirts Men's Heather Grey 103120 034 Graphic RWB Hooded Sweatshirt is the one you'll want to reach for every time you are about to leave the house. Get it right here at Working Person's Store today.


Manufactured Sizes: Regular MD, LG, XL, 2XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Grey
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Graphic
Pockets
One
Hood
Attached

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Carhartt Sweatshirts: Men's Grey 103120 034 Graphic Hooded Sweatshirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I have been very happy with your support you have given me in the ESD shoe orders I needed to get in. I need smaller list to choose from to streamline my orders and you sent me the package I needed. Our people now have a list of quality shoes to pick from and minimizes my time spent. I would and have recommended Working Persons shoes.

Lawrence, S from FLIR Systems, Inc

 
Carhartt Sweatshirts: Men's Grey 103120 034 Graphic Hooded Sweatshirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.