Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 9/30 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Flame Resistant
  • Carhartt Pants: FR Canvas Cargo FRB240 BLK Men's Black Pants

Carhartt Pants: Men's Black FRB240 BLK FR Canvas Cargo Pants

Price:
$84.99
& delivered with
FREE Shipping!
Earn 42 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.

The perfect pair of work pants is functional and comfortable as well as tough. But for your job, that's not enough. You also need flame resistance, and that's where these Carhartt Men's Black FRB240 BLK FR Canvas Cargo Pants come into play. They are crafted with a ... (see full details)   #FRB240-BLK.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Carhartt Pants: Men's Black FRB240 BLK FR Canvas Cargo Pants

The perfect pair of work pants is functional and comfortable as well as tough. But for your job, that's not enough. You also need flame resistance, and that's where these Carhartt Men's Black FRB240 BLK FR Canvas Cargo Pants come into play. They are crafted with a soft and durable FR material, and they feature a comfortable fit along with characteristics in functionality in the workplace.

When it comes to protection from flames, these men's black pants have you covered. These are built from 8.5 ounces of FR canvas. The canvas is composed of two key materials: cotton and nylon. The cotton, which amounts to 88% of the blend, provides toughness and softness while the high-tenacity nylon, which makes up the remaining 12%, offers incredible durability. Together, the cotton and nylon keep you safe from flames, but the cargo FR pants offer more than just flame resistance in the fabric. They are also made with an arc-resistant button at the waist that makes sure the men's Carhartt pants close properly.

Aside from flame resistance, the cotton and nylon pants are made with characteristics in functionality. They feature a straight leg opening, which is ideal for wearing comfortably with boots, and they are made with two reinforced back pockets that allow you to carry tools or important items with you.

And lastly, these men's canvas cargo pants feature a comfortable fit on your body. They sit slightly below the waist, and they feature a full seat and thigh for roominess to increase ease of mobility.

The perfect pair of work pants is here at Working Person’s Store. Order these Carhartt Men's Black FRB240 BLK FR Canvas Cargo Pants today for comfort, functionality, durability, and most importantly, protection from flames.

Manufactured Sizes:
Inseam: 30 | Waist: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
Inseam: 32 | Waist: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54
Inseam: 34 | Waist: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
Inseam: 36 | Waist: 34, 36, 38

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Gender
Men's
Safety Features
Fire Resistant
Rise
Low
Leg Style
Straight
Fabric
Canvas, Cotton, Nylon
Fit
Loose
Pockets
Six
NFPA
2112, 70E
CAT
2
CAL
8+

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Carhartt Pants: Men's Black FRB240 BLK FR Canvas Cargo Pants

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you so much for doing such a great job on sending me these boots. I'm definitely going to let my buddies know about you guys. I love these boots, they are extremely comfortable and I can't wait to really put them to the test. You'll be getting more business from me soon. Thanks again!

Nate P. from Canton, Michigan

 
Carhartt Pants: Men's Black FRB240 BLK FR Canvas Cargo Pants is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.