Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

COUPONS!  TAKE UP TO 25% OFF YOUR ORDER + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 8/7 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
Flame Resistant
  • Carhartt Shirts: FR Lightweight Twill FRS003 RYL Men's Royal Shirt

Carhartt Shirts: Men's Royal FRS003 RYL FR Lightweight Twill Shirt

Price:
$59.99
& delivered with
FREE Shipping!
Earn 90 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Your job requires toughness and functionality in your work clothing. Your skin requests comfort, and you need protection from flames. It might seem impossible to find men's workwear that you actually WANT to wear, but this Carhartt Men's Royal FRS003 RYL FR Lightwe ... (see full details)   #FRS003-RYL.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Carhartt Shirts: Men's Royal FRS003 RYL FR Lightweight Twill Shirt

Your job requires toughness and functionality in your work clothing. Your skin requests comfort, and you need protection from flames. It might seem impossible to find men's workwear that you actually WANT to wear, but this Carhartt Men's Royal FRS003 RYL FR Lightweight Twill Shirt provides all of the aforementioned qualities to offer you the best wearing and working experience.

For starters, this men's royal blue shirt is flame-resistant. It protects you against the danger of flames because it is crafted from 6 ounces of FR twill. The twill is made from a blend of two materials: cotton and high-tenacity nylon. Cotton is used in the majority of the blend; it makes up 88% of the mix. Therefore, you'll feel softness as well as strength. The remaining 12% is high-tenacity nylon, which provides incredible durability. Together, they offer comfort, toughness, and flame resistance. This lightweight Carhartt men's shirt is also adorned with FR melamine buttons throughout. The combination of the FR twill and the buttons make the cotton and nylon shirt meet the performance requirements for the safety standard NFPA 70E. The flame-resistant work shirt is also UL Classified to NFPA 2112.

In addition to being flame-resistant, this men's twill shirt is functional. It features a button-down collar with button closure, two chest pockets with flaps and button closures, and extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs. The collar, cuffs, and pockets offer a professional look, and the pockets also offer temporary storage to keep your hands available.

To fulfill all of your needs and your workplace requirements, choose this Carhartt Men's Royal FRS003 RYL FR Lightweight Twill Shirt. Simply order it here at Working Person’s Store today to benefit from comfort, durability, functionality, and flame resistance your workday requires.

Manufactured Sizes: Reg: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | Tall: MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Blue
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Nylon, Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
Two
Neckline
Button
NFPA
2112, 70E
CAT
2
CAL
8+

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Carhartt Shirts: Men's Royal FRS003 RYL FR Lightweight Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I sure appreciate the great customer service that I received with my recent order. When I could have received a justified negative response, I got a "sure we can do that for you". Great service, products and price. What more can you ask for? Thanks for a great buying experience.

G. Boehme from Dubuque, Iowa

 
Carhartt Shirts: Men's Royal FRS003 RYL FR Lightweight Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.