Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 11/19 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
  • CAT Apparel: Ravalli Snap Back 1120095 016 Black Cap

CAT Apparel: Black 1120095 016 Ravalli Snap Back Cap

Price:
$16.99
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 8 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:

A tough cap that can get through any work day with you is something you'll always appreciate, so we are sure you will appreciate this CAT Apparel Black 1120095 016 Ravalli Snap Back Cap from Working Person's Store. It's durable, breathable, and functional, among ot ... (see full details)   #1120095-016.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

CAT Apparel: Black 1120095 016 Ravalli Snap Back Cap

A tough cap that can get through any work day with you is something you'll always appreciate, so we are sure you will appreciate this CAT Apparel Black 1120095 016 Ravalli Snap Back Cap from Working Person's Store. It's durable, breathable, and functional, among other qualities.

For starters, this black cap is tough. It is part of Cat's Workwear line, and as such, it is made for hard workers. The classic six-panel hat is crafted from acrylic and wool twill. The acrylic, which amounts to 85 percent of the material combination, offers durability while the wool, which makes up the remaining 15 percent, offers softness for comfort.

Speaking of comfort, this snap back cap is designed with a mesh back. The 100 percent polyester mesh back allows air to reach your skin to reduce overheating and sweating, which you’ll certainly appreciate on a warm day.

And finally, this mesh cap has a few other features you'll enjoy. The trucker hat has a curved bill, and it is also made with an embroidered twill patch on the front. The plastic snap back closure with a metal logo rivet offers a secure fit, too, so it won’t be falling off your head as you move.

You’ll appreciate the quality and comfort that this CAT Apparel Black 1120095 016 Ravalli Snap Back Cap provides. Order it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: One Size Only

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Gender
Unisex
Fabric
Acrylic, Polyester, Twill, Wool

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For CAT Apparel: Black 1120095 016 Ravalli Snap Back Cap

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I would like to thank you for taking such good care of me. I've never experienced customer service that was so personal and caring. I was pretty frustrated and within a few minutes I was completely disarmed with my jaw to the floor. Keep it up, that is what makes your company stand out. People need more of that in their consumer experiences. The money hungry corporate world has ruined the meaning of the phrase "customer service." Anyhow I wanted to tell you that I got my John Deere boots very quickly (just in time for work). I did want to ask about the WigWam socks that you were gonna send complimentary for me to try out. I'm very interested to try them. You convinced me that cotton socks may not be the way to go. Again I appreciate everything. You've earned yourself a lifelong customer.

Chris C. from Wright, WY

 
CAT Apparel: Black 1120095 016 Ravalli Snap Back Cap is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.