Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

COUPONS!  TAKE UP TO 25% OFF YOUR ORDER + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 8/7 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • CAT Apparel Shirts: Performance Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Men's Shirt

CAT Apparel Shirts: Men's Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Performance Shirt

Price:
$16.99
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 25 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Performance attire is an absolute must for those who work in summer weather. This CAT Apparel Men's Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Performance Shirt from Working Person's Store is designed to keep you working comfortably with breathable and moisture-wicking materials, fle ... (see full details)   #1510158-11599.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

CAT Apparel Shirts: Men's Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Performance Shirt

Performance attire is an absolute must for those who work in summer weather. This CAT Apparel Men's Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Performance Shirt from Working Person's Store is designed to keep you working comfortably with breathable and moisture-wicking materials, flexibility in the design, and more.

Firstly, this men's blue shirt is great for working men. It features a wire management loop on the outside back neck, which is included for job site safety and efficiency.

Secondly, this men's performance shirt excels at keeping you cool, sweat-free, and comfortable. It is crafted from a 5.3-ounce blend of cotton and polyester. The cotton, which makes up most of the blend at 85 percent, offers softness and breathability while polyester, which makes up the remaining 15 percent, offers lightweight quality and moisture-wicking properties. The breathability in the design allows air to reach your skin to evaporate the wicked-away moisture. It's the perfect system in comfort.

But this men's CAT shirt still has more to offer in terms of comfort. It is made with a tagless back neck, which exterminates the discomfort and irritation that comes with traditional loose fabric tags. The cotton shirt also features a rib trim with spandex. It offers increased mobility and shape retention.

Finally, this men's polyester shirt features a logo print on the left chest, contrast stitch detailing, and a logo label at the sleeve hem. They are all included to add to the physical aesthetic of the tagless shirt.

To get the best in comfort and quality while you work in summer weather, get this CAT Apparel Men's Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Performance Shirt here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: Reg: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | Tall: LG, XL, 2XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Blue
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
T-Shirt
Features
Moisture Wicking, Tagless Neck
Sleeve Type
Short
Neckline
Crew

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For CAT Apparel Shirts: Men's Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Performance Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I just received my order and want to thank you for giving me (as always) the BEST customer service pertaining to my order(s). Your site is great and your customer service reps ROCK!!!

Robert M. from Palm City, FL

 
CAT Apparel Shirts: Men's Cool Blue 1510158 11599 Performance Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.