The perfect way to warm up at work without feeling weighed down by fabric is to slip into this ~CAT Apparel Men's W10646 11078 Red Tide Hooded Sweatshirt. It bears the reputable CAT name and quality, and it's designed with a variety of special features to give you the best wearing experience.
This men's red sweatshirt is made to bring you comfort and warmth without the weight or restriction of your movements. It's made from a blend of two materials: cotton and polyester. The cotton gives the CAT Apparel hooded sweatshirt a super soft, warm feeling, and the polyester offers some breathability and lightweight quality. The cotton amounts to 70% of the blend, while the polyester makes up the remaining 30%, which gives the men's hoodie the ability to comfortably drape over your torso and keep in the warmth without weighing more than 10.6 ounces.
In addition to being soft and not burdensome, this men's hooded sweatshirt is designed with job site safety in mind. The hoody features an S3 cord management system, which will help you stay untangled and uncompromised while you're working. CAT has your ease of movement and your well-being in mind.
Speaking of ease of movement, this men's cotton sweatshirt is made to adapt to your movements without stretching out to the point of being ill-fitting and flimsy. The rib trim at the bottom of the CAT sweatshirt is made of Spandex. It offers that pleasing fit of a men's hoodie we all love, and it makes sure the garment retains its shape for wears and wears to come. Plus, the red tide sweatshirt is made with a hood that's great for blocking the wind or tucking over a bad hair day.
Last but not least, this men's workwear is designed by CAT. As such, the hooded sweatshirt has the long-lasting quality associated with the CAT name. While you're wearing it, you can work with pride knowing you're supporting and representing a brand that you love. The red hoodie features the CAT name logo written in black on the chest so that others can see both the great quality CAT offers and your love for the brand.
If you need a cozy sweatshirt for work or otherwise, you'll be hard-pressed to find one more comfortable and accommodating than this CAT Apparel Men's W10646 11078 Red Tide Hooded Sweatshirt. Get it here at Working Person's Store today.
Manufactured Sizes: Reg: MD, LG, XL, 2XL