Shop Now!

GET TWO FREE PAIRS OF SOCKS WITH MUCK BOOTS PURCHASE!

Regular Priced Items Only.  Exclusions May Apply.  FREE Shipping on $99+.  Ends 11/17 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
  • Caterpillar Jackets: Blocker Jacket Soft Shell Storm W11440 10639 Army Moss Men's

Caterpillar Jackets: Men's Army Moss W11440 10639 Soft Shell Storm Blocker Jacket

Price:
$79.99
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Qty:
Size:
 
Please select an option from the list to continue.

Working outdoors offers a number of unpredictable variables, including weather. This Caterpillar Men's Army Moss W11440 10639 Soft Shell Storm Blocker Jacket is perfect to combat said weather because it's water-resistant and windproof among other great qualities ev ... (see full details)   #W11440 10639.

Product Details

Caterpillar Jackets: Men's Army Moss W11440 10639 Soft Shell Storm Blocker Jacket

Working outdoors offers a number of unpredictable variables, including weather. This Caterpillar Men's Army Moss W11440 10639 Soft Shell Storm Blocker Jacket is perfect to combat said weather because it's water-resistant and windproof among other great qualities every working person needs.

For starters, this men's army moss jacket is flexible and lightweight. The FlexShell jacket is made from a combination of polyester and Spandex soft shell. The polyester, which makes up the majority of the composition at 94%, offers lightweight strength to the jacket. The remaining 6% of the composition is Spandex soft shell, and it gives the men's Blocker jacket flexibility to increase your ease of movement. The CAT outerwear is also designed with 100% honeycomb mesh trim, which attributes to its lightweight nature. This weather-resistant jacket is also made with articulated elbows with nylon overlays for increased durability and front and back reflective piping at the yoke and sleeve seams for added protection.

Secondly, this men's soft shell jacket is designed with characteristics that bring you comfort and a pleasant wearing experience. The design features armpit zip vents for increased airflow and accessibility. There are also front zip pockets with zipper garage for safe storage of your items. Adjustable rubber cuff tabs with hook-and-loop closure as well as adjustable drawcord and cord locks at the bottom sides allow for a personalized fit and comfort.

Thirdly, this men's work jacket is made to keep bad weather out. It features Storm Blocker technology that makes the jacket water-resistant and windproof thanks to the polyester and Spandex and breathable due to the honeycomb mesh trim. It also has a full front zipper that is made with an inside storm flap with a bear guard. The Storm Blocker technology and storm flap make sure that every wear is filled with dry bliss no matter what the weather throws your way.

Finally, this water-resistant jacket is built with a couple labels to let you and others know who crafted the incredible men's outerwear. The bottom hem features a Workwear Redefined label, and the front yoke seam and outside back neck both have a logo label, too.

For lightweight protection from wetness, this Caterpillar Men's Army Moss W11440 10639 Soft Shell Storm Blocker Jacket is the way to go. Get it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: Regular: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | Tall: L, XL, 2XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Multi-Color
Gender
Men's
Waterproof
Water Resistant
Fabric
Polyester, Spandex
Outdoor Weather
Cool
Neckline
Zipper

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Caterpillar Jackets: Men's Army Moss W11440 10639 Soft Shell Storm Blocker Jacket

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I can't say Thank You enough to Sherry who totally took care of my shipping issue. Understandably so issues arise occasionally, but it's how the problem is handled that makes a huge difference. I Spoke to Sherry twice. She followed and made sure my boots reached my home in a timely manner. Sherry Thank you again for taking care of this order issue in such a calm professional manner. You really made me feel as though If I am a valued customer. Thank You again.

Larry B. from Iowa City, Iowa

 
Caterpillar Jackets: Men's Army Moss W11440 10639 Soft Shell Storm Blocker Jacket is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.