Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE 15% OFF WOLVERINE BOOTS/SHOES + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 7/15 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Chef Designs: White 0403WH Eight Button Chef Coat

Chef Designs: 0403WH White Eight Pearl-Button Chef Coat

Price:
$14.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 7 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

You work in the culinary field, and as such you require specific attire. You need a chef's coat - the long, front-buttoning, white outfit synonymous with quality, delicious food. This Chef Designs 0403WH White Eight Pearl-Button Chef Coat is the perfect choice for ... (see full details)   #0403WH.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Chef Designs: 0403WH White Eight Pearl-Button Chef Coat

You work in the culinary field, and as such you require specific attire. You need a chef's coat - the long, front-buttoning, white outfit synonymous with quality, delicious food. This Chef Designs 0403WH White Eight Pearl-Button Chef Coat is the perfect choice for you. It's crafted with a number of qualities essential for those who prepare food and work in kitchens. Plus, it's made from a dual-blend of fabrics that offer comfort and long-lasting quality.

For starters, this unisex chef coat is designed with many characteristics you will benefit from as chef. It features double-breasted reversible front closure with eight non-yellowing UV buttons. The polyester and cotton coat is also made with a stand-up collar and vented clean-finish cuffs. The collar, cuffs, and button-front closure offer the one-of-a-kind look that white chef coats have. But more than that, this twill chef coat is great for cooks and food preparers because it is made with a left chest pocket, and the regular sizes are made with a thermometer pocket on the left sleeve. Both pockets help to keep your hands free, so you can have an easier time in the kitchen. Finally, this white chef coat is ideal for working with food because it's machine washable, so at the end of a long day you can clean away all of the remnants from cooked meals and start again fresh the next day.

Aside from the functional aspects this cuffed eight-button coat has, it is also made to be comfortable and long-lasting thanks to the dual-fabric blend. The collared chef coat from Chef Designs is crafted from polyester and cotton twill; the polyester, which amounts to 65% of the blend, offers strength without heaviness. The lightweight nature of polyester makes it easy to move around in. The cotton, which amounts to the remaining 35% of the design, offers softness and breathability alongside strength.

For all of your culinary work needs, choose this Chef Designs 0403WH Unisex White Eight Pearl-Button Chef Coat. Order it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: Regular: XS,SM,MD,LG,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL,5XL
Long: LG,XL,2XL,3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
White
Gender
Unisex
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
One

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Chef Designs: 0403WH White Eight Pearl-Button Chef Coat

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I called customer service yesterday and talked with Christi. We are traveling in a week and need boots for that trip. Early this morning she sent me the shipping confirmation for my order. I have been in customer service for 30 years and know the good when I see it! Thank you for such professional and fast service!!

Jane W. from Pocatello, Idaho

 
Chef Designs: 0403WH White Eight Pearl-Button Chef Coat is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.