Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 11/1 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Chef Designs: Black 1360BK Button Front Vest

Chef Designs: 1360BK Black Button Front Vest

Price:
$17.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 9 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

If you're looking for a black button front vest to wear in culinary positions that's also comfortable, durable, and functional, you've come to the right place. This Chef Designs 1360BK Black Button Front Vest offers long-lasting quality and comfort thanks to its f ... (see full details)   #1360BK.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Chef Designs: 1360BK Black Button Front Vest

If you're looking for a black button front vest to wear in culinary positions that's also comfortable, durable, and functional, you've come to the right place. This Chef Designs 1360BK Black Button Front Vest offers long-lasting quality and comfort thanks to its fabric composition, and it provides functionality due to a number of characteristics included in the design.

For starters, this unisex Chef Designs vest is functional and professional in appearance. It's created with a four-button front that allows you to easily put it on and take it off. The black vest is also made with a left breast pocket and two lower pockets, and all three of them are five inches wide, leaving you with plenty of room for quick, convenient storage to free up your busy, working hands. Plus, the pockets and the way the polyester and cotton vest is tailored leave it with a professional, classy appearance. In addition to having pockets and button-down closure, the twill button vest is crafted with soil release technology. It makes sure that you aren't easily dirtied or stained while working. That way, you can maintain a clean, tidy appearance the whole time, every time.

Aside from being functional, professional, and useful while working, this button-down unisex workwear is designed for comfort and durability. It's all thanks to the fabric blend. The four-button work vest is crafted from twill that's composed of polyester and cotton. The polyester, which amounts to 65% of the fabric blend, offers lightweight comfort and quality while the cotton, which makes up the remaining 35%, offers soft breathability and strength. The cotton and polyester blend makes this button front vest perfect for working in the culinary field because it keeps you comforted in a material that lasts.

This Chef Designs 1360BK Unisex Black Button Front Vest is the perfect choice for working men and women in need of comfort, quality, and functionality in a professional environment. Order yours here at Working Person’s Store today!

Manufactured Sizes: SM,MD,LG,XL,2XL,3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Gender
Unisex
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
No Sleeve
Pockets
Three

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Chef Designs: 1360BK Black Button Front Vest

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

It is a real pleasure doing business with a professional and courteous company that does what they say and gives that extra effort for a customer! Your customer representatives are a real asset to your company and I will pass on my experience dealing with Terrie and Working Person to my friends and co-workers here at the NCDOT! Good Job!

Dan A. from Wilmington, North Carolina

 
Chef Designs: 1360BK Black Button Front Vest is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.