Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 8/27 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Devon & Jones Shirts: Men's DG200 BLK Pima Tech Black Polo Shirt

Devon & Jones Shirts: Men's DG200 BLK Pima Tech Black Polo Shirt

Price:
$21.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 11 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Polo shirts are so versatile. In some places of work, they are a perfect choice. When spending time with the kids on a day trip, men's polo shirts are perfect, too. For golfing or spending the afternoon with friends, collared polos are still ideal. No matter what y ... (see full details)   #DG200-BLK.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Devon & Jones Shirts: Men's DG200 BLK Pima Tech Black Polo Shirt

Polo shirts are so versatile. In some places of work, they are a perfect choice. When spending time with the kids on a day trip, men's polo shirts are perfect, too. For golfing or spending the afternoon with friends, collared polos are still ideal. No matter what you are doing, do it while you're wearing this Devon & Jones Men's DG200 BLK Pima Tech Black Polo Shirt.

With this black polo shirt, it all starts with comfort. The three-button men's shirt is crafted from 4.75 ounces of Pima cotton and polyester. The combed Pima cotton, which amounts to 53% of the design, offers softness, breathability, and lightness while the polyester, which amounts to the remaining 47%, furthers the lightness and breathability you'll feel. The Devon & Jones polo shirt is great for wearing in warm weather because it features a breathable fabric blend, but also because it features moisture-wicking tech. The jet piqué wicks moisture off your skin to promote dryness and freshness.

Furthermore, side vents are strategically placed in the build of this sun protection shirt. The side vents increase airflow to your body to prevent overheating and subsequent sweating. And the last reason this Pima tech polo is perfect for wearing in warm weather is that it can keep you safe from the sun's harmful rays. The Devon & Jones polo provides protection from the sun up to 30 UPF.

Though the moisture-wicking work shirt offers so many qualities in comfort, it doesn’t stop there. It is crafted with three key characteristics that will benefit your wearing experience, including a drop tail hem, a placket, and a collar. The tail hem offers extra coverage on your backend to prevent accidental exposure as well as unexpected drafts. The cotton Pima tech shirt also features an Oxford stitch collar and a traditional three-button placket. When you imagine a polo in your head, you imagine a collar and a placket; there’s no way around it. So, the three-button placket and Oxford stitch collar are must-haves.

This Devon & Jones Men's DG200 BLK Pima Tech Black Polo Shirt can be worn in a number of situations and occasions, so get it here at Working Person’s Store today for breathable, moisture-wicking comfort no matter where you are and what you’re doing.

Manufactured Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Polo
Features
Embroiderable, Moisture Wicking
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Devon & Jones Shirts: Men's DG200 BLK Pima Tech Black Polo Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! I placed my first order with you during Christmas and the jacket was too small and had to make an exchange. You truly are a customer friendly company. Your site is friendly and the people I spoke with on the phone were helpful and positive. I will be a return customer and have already began telling others as well

Matt J. from Muskegon, Michigan

 
Devon & Jones Shirts: Men's DG200 BLK Pima Tech Black Polo Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.