Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 9/30 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Dickies Basic Blended Twill 48611 DN Men's Dark Navy Coveralls

Dickies Coveralls: Men's Dark Navy 48611 DN Basic Blended Twill Coveralls

Price:
$35.99
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 18 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

At work, you probably need men's coveralls that are comfortable, well-made, versatile, and durable. Who wouldn't especially in rough and muddy work environments? These Dickies Men's Dark Navy 48611 DN Basic Blended Twill Coveralls are all of the above and beyond. T ... (see full details)   #48611DN.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Dickies Coveralls: Men's Dark Navy 48611 DN Basic Blended Twill Coveralls

At work, you probably need men's coveralls that are comfortable, well-made, versatile, and durable. Who wouldn't especially in rough and muddy work environments? These Dickies Men's Dark Navy 48611 DN Basic Blended Twill Coveralls are all of the above and beyond. They can keep your regular work clothes covered and clean while you get down to business. We trust Dickies workwear, and you should, too.

For starters, these men's dark navy coveralls are made to offer you plenty of room and comfort. The basic blended blue coveralls are designed with elastic inserts at the waist for comfortable expansion; they won't feel too tight or too loose on you while they gently hug your waist. The bi-swing shoulders allow you to have a full range of motion as you work, and the generous fit in the shoulders and chest offer space to stretch and move.

In addition to the flexibility and space built into the design, these men's twill coveralls are functional and designed for working people like you. The rugged Dickies work coveralls have handy chest pockets that are perfect for storing your phone or any other item of your choosing. They also have large back pockets that are bar-tacked for increased durability, which means if you store something heavy in them you don’t have to worry about straining or tearing the fabric. Plus, the men's blue workwear is resistant to wrinkling, so you don't have to worry about looking unkempt.

And lastly, these men's industry-friendly coveralls are well-made. They're crafted from 7.75 ounces of polyester and cotton twill. The polyester, which amounts to 65% of the twill, keeps them lightweight and durable while the cotton, which amounts to the remaining 35%, makes the coveralls breathable and soft. Their composition makes them perfect for wearing in a variety of workplaces, from the automotive field to zookeeping. They're even industrial-friendly, so Dickies created these to be ideal for whatever work you need to be done.

No matter what you're doing, if you need a comfortable, durable, and flexible pair of men's wrinkle-resistant coveralls, these Dickies Men's Dark Navy 48611 DN Basic Blended Twill Coveralls from Working Person's Store are the way to go. Order yours today so you can get back to work with high-quality coverage.

Manufactured Sizes: Reg: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | Tall: MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Blue
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester, Twill
Pattern
Solid
Pockets
Four
Fastener
Snaps, Zipper

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Dickies Coveralls: Men's Dark Navy 48611 DN Basic Blended Twill Coveralls

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I have placed several orders over the years and your selection (particularly wrt Riggs wear) and prices have been the best around. Your free-shipping option is very reasonable. You have become my go-to place for work clothes. Thank you from a very satisfied customer!

Lex N. from Pacoima, California

 
Dickies Coveralls: Men's Dark Navy 48611 DN Basic Blended Twill Coveralls is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.