Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 11/12 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Harriton Shirts: Men's Easy Blend M265 ESP Espresso Polo

Harriton Shirts: Men's Espresso M265 ESP Easy Blend Polo

Price:
$13.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 7 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Men's polos are the perfect choice for a number of occasions, and there's no better option than this Harriton Men's Espresso M265 ESP Easy Blend Polo Shirt from Working Person's Store. It's comfortable, wrinkle-resistant, and more. You'll love it. If it's comfor ... (see full details)   #M265-ESP.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Harriton Shirts: Men's Espresso M265 ESP Easy Blend Polo

Men's polos are the perfect choice for a number of occasions, and there's no better option than this Harriton Men's Espresso M265 ESP Easy Blend Polo Shirt from Working Person's Store. It's comfortable, wrinkle-resistant, and more. You'll love it.

If it's comfort you want, then toss this men's espresso brown shirt over your torso. It's crafted from a blend of polyester and cotton. The cotton, which amounts to 35%, offers breathability and softness while the polyester, which amounts to the other 65%, offers strength and lightweight quality. The special poly/cotton blend offers a soft, silky touch. The easy blend Harriton polo also features a hemmed bottom with side vents for a comfy, pleasing fit and increased breathability.

The previously described special poly/cotton blend is also great when it comes to washing. The poly/cotton blend found in this men's three-button polo shirt helps to prevent shrinking when washing. The brown Easy Blend shirt also features all of the physical characteristics you expect to find in a men's work polo including a flat-knit collar and cuffs on the sleeves, a three-button placket, and set-in sleeves. You'll also find that the men's Harriton workwear is made with side seam construction and is resistant to wrinkling, which is super convenient when needing to maintain a neat appearance.

No matter where you plan to wear this Harriton Men's Espresso Brown M265 ESP Easy Blend Polo, it will offer you comfort in the form of breathability and softness, wrinkle resistance, and it’s less likely to shrink. What more could a guy ask for? Order it here at Working Person’s Store today!

Manufactured Sizes: REG: XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Brown
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Polo
Features
Wrinkle Resistant
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Harriton Shirts: Men's Espresso M265 ESP Easy Blend Polo

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I just wanted to take this time to say thank you for my order. I had visited your web site and purchased a Carhartt Coat. It came yesterday, and I must say, I just love my coat! The cold weather will be here soon and it will really come in handy. I'm really looking forward to getting our clothes from you again next year. So to the staff... job well done!

Rudell W. from Elkhart, Indiana

 
Harriton Shirts: Men's Espresso M265 ESP Easy Blend Polo is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.