Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 9/30 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Harriton Shirts: Women's Easy Blend Short Sleeve M265W STN Stone Polo

Harriton Shirts: Women's Stone M265W STN Easy Blend Short Sleeve Polo

Price:
$13.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 7 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

If you are required to wear a polo but hate how shapeless they can make you look, then you’re in luck. This Harriton Women's Stone M265W STN Easy Blend Short Sleeve Polo is designed specifically for women, and as such it offers a flattering design. Plus, it’s b ... (see full details)   #M265W-STN.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Harriton Shirts: Women's Stone M265W STN Easy Blend Short Sleeve Polo

If you are required to wear a polo but hate how shapeless they can make you look, then you’re in luck. This Harriton Women's Stone M265W STN Easy Blend Short Sleeve Polo is designed specifically for women, and as such it offers a flattering design. Plus, it’s breathable and soft, too.

For starters, this women's stone polo is comfy, and it's all thanks to the fabric combination. It is crafted from polyester and cotton. The polyester, which amounts to 65 percent of the blend, offers lightweight breathability while the cotton piqué, which amounts to the remaining 35 percent, offers soft breathability. The blend is perfect for wearing in warm weather because air can pass through the fabric and keep you cool. And for further breathability, the women's easy blend polo shirt is designed with side vents. The special poly/cotton blend also provides a soft silky touch, and the hemmed bottom offers a pleasing fit.

Like other polos, this women's short sleeve polo features a collar with buttons. The flat-knit collar and three-button placket are polo essentials, and so are the set-in sleeves and the flat-knit cuffs.

Because some polos can be boxy and unflattering on a woman's body, Harriton made this one specifically for women. It features side seam construction, and it is softly shaped for a great fit.

Lastly, the polyester and cotton polo shirt features a number of characteristics that will offer a better wearing experience. You'll benefit from the three-button polo's wrinkle-resistant design. Plus, the polyester and cotton blend helps to reduce shrinkage from washing and drying.

Don’t settle for boxy, shapeless polos. Get this Harriton Women's Stone M265W STN Easy Blend Short Sleeve Polo here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: REG: XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Tan
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Features
Wrinkle Resistant
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Harriton Shirts: Women's Stone M265W STN Easy Blend Short Sleeve Polo

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you very much for your notification that you have received my return and status of my new order. Because of your commitment to customer satisfaction and prompt follow up on customer concerns, I recommend your store to my associates with utmost confidence.

J. Tucker from Cullman, Alabama

 
Harriton Shirts: Women's Stone M265W STN Easy Blend Short Sleeve Polo is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.