Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 9/30 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Harriton Shirts: Easy Blend Button Down M500W BLH Women's Blush Twill Shirt

Harriton Shirts: Women's Blush M500W BLH Easy Blend Button Down Twill Shirt

Price:
$20.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 10 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Looking professional doesn't have to come at the cost of your comfort, and it doesn't have to come at the cost of your time or your wallet either. This Harriton Women's Blush M500W BLH Easy Blend Button Down Twill Shirt is a comfortable, simple, and sharp-looking b ... (see full details)   #M500W-BLH.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Harriton Shirts: Women's Blush M500W BLH Easy Blend Button Down Twill Shirt

Looking professional doesn't have to come at the cost of your comfort, and it doesn't have to come at the cost of your time or your wallet either. This Harriton Women's Blush M500W BLH Easy Blend Button Down Twill Shirt is a comfortable, simple, and sharp-looking blouse.

Starting with comfort, this women's blush pink shirt is designed with a cotton-poly blend composition. The cotton, which makes up for 55% of the blend, is super soft on your skin. But the polyester, which makes up for the remaining 45%, is great because it increases the durability and lightweight nature of the Easy Blend button-down shirt. Also along the lines of hardiness, the women's twill shirt features extra stitching at the seams and buttons as well as flat-felled seam finishing to lengthen its life.

In addition to comfort and durability, this Harriton pink shirt is easy to maintain. The twill is imbued with stain-release technology, so that wash after wash you won't have to worry about dingy marks and stubborn stains. The women's button-down workwear is also wrinkle-resistant. You won't have to worry about ironing it or tossing it into the dryer over and over again.

And lastly, in terms of appearance this women's twill shirt is simple yet professional. It features signature horn-style buttons with the Harriton logo from the neck to the waist, darts and princess seams, a button-down design, two-button adjustable cuffs, and a spread collar. It can be worn buttoned up, partially unbuttoned with a camisole, or unbuttoned fully with a plain shirt underneath. You can fold the sleeves up for a casual look, or they can be worn in their full length for a more professional, modest appeal.

For simple, long-lasting comfort and chicness, look no further than this Harriton Women's Blush M500W BLH Easy Blend Button Down Twill Shirt. Order it here at Working Person’s Store today to spruce up your casual wardrobe without breaking the bank.

Manufactured Sizes: Reg: XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Pink
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Features
Wrinkle Resistant
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Harriton Shirts: Women's Blush M500W BLH Easy Blend Button Down Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation for your customer service department. I originally ordered a pair of boots that did not fit well and gave me blisters. You exchanged my purchase, no questions asked, after I had already worn them for a few weeks. My new boots just arrived and I couldn't be happier! Great products, great service, and great prices... you definitely just earned a life-long customer. Thanks again!

P. Tremblay from Jacksonville, North Carolina

 
Harriton Shirts: Women's Blush M500W BLH Easy Blend Button Down Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.