Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 11/19 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Key Shirt: Men's Black 822 01 Blended Short Sleeve Shirt

Key Shirt: Men's 822 01 Black Blended Short Sleeve Shirt

Price:
$11.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 6 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):
Please Note:  Due to manufacturer restrictions, the sale of this product is final. It cannot be returned for credit or exchanged.

The best men's performance shirt to choose when engaging in any type of physical activity during the summer is one that does not have long sleeves. Long sleeves restrict your movements and help keep your body heat in, whereas short sleeve tee shirts allow you to ha ... (see full details)   #822-01.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Key Shirt: Men's 822 01 Black Blended Short Sleeve Shirt

The best men's performance shirt to choose when engaging in any type of physical activity during the summer is one that does not have long sleeves. Long sleeves restrict your movements and help keep your body heat in, whereas short sleeve tee shirts allow you to have total range of arm movement while air can reach your arms and torso. This Key Men's 822 01 Black Blended Short Sleeve Shirt is breathable, comfortable, and best of all, not made with long sleeves.

When it comes to comfort, this men's crew neck shirt is made with a number of characteristics in its design that you will benefit from. The heat transfer black shirt is built with taped seams, stitched sides, and a crew neck. The stitched sides eliminate torque, and by doing so, comfort and ease of movement are increased because it prevents the annoying fabric twisting that occurs as you move. In addition, the taped shoulder, back, and neck seams offer a soft feel on your skin, and they promote long-lasting quality as you pull, bend, and flex in the cotton and polyester shirt. Finally, the crew neck offers a classic fit and feel around your neck and chest area.

But comfort comes in more than just one form in this men's black shirt because it is composed of not one but two fabrics that make sure you have comfort. The short sleeve Key shirt is constructed from cotton and polyester; the cotton offers softness and strength. It makes up 85% of the dual fabric blend, so you know you’ll be getting tons of comfort from it. The polyester, which amounts to the remaining 15%, is lightweight and breathable. The combination of polyester and cotton gives you the best in breathability, softness, and overall comfort.

And finally, this men's taped seam shirt is also made with two additional essential features that contribute to your satisfaction each wear. One of the essential features is a heat transfer tag, which lets you know that the short sleeve shirt features a tagless label that's not irritating. The other essential feature is a chest pocket on the left, which is perfect for temporary storage while you have busy hands.

Get this Key Men's 822 01 Black Blended Short Sleeve Shirt here at Working Person’s Store today for total arm mobility and incredible breathability.

Manufactured Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | Tall: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
T-Shirt
Features
Embroiderable, Tagless Neck
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
One
Neckline
Crew

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Key Shirt: Men's 822 01 Black Blended Short Sleeve Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I received the embroidered shirts today and I wanted to thank you for exceeding my expectations. You did a wonderful job. We have had a few other companies make embroidered logos on hats, jackets, etc. None looked as great as yours. That will bring us back for more. Thanks again for a job well done.

Gary G. from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

 
Key Shirt: Men's 822 01 Black Blended Short Sleeve Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.