Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 11/19 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Key Shirts: Men's 822 34 Blended Short Sleeve Neon Green Shirt

Key Shirts: Men's 822 34 Neon Green Blended Short Sleeve Shirt

Price:
$12.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 6 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):
Please Note:  Due to manufacturer restrictions, the sale of this product is final. It cannot be returned for credit or exchanged.

It's time to break out your warm-weather apparel, including shorts and short sleeve t-shirts. If you’re looking to bulk up your summer wardrobe or replace what you wore last year entirely, this Key Men's 822 34 Neon Green Blended Short Sleeve Shirt from Working P ... (see full details)   #822-34.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Key Shirts: Men's 822 34 Neon Green Blended Short Sleeve Shirt

It's time to break out your warm-weather apparel, including shorts and short sleeve t-shirts. If you’re looking to bulk up your summer wardrobe or replace what you wore last year entirely, this Key Men's 822 34 Neon Green Blended Short Sleeve Shirt from Working Person's Store is a good start. It offers characteristics in comfort including softness, breathability, and lightweight quality.

Comfort is an absolute necessity, and this men's crew neck shirt delivers because it's designed with taped seams, stitched sides, and a crew neck style. The stitched sides included in the design of this heat transfer green shirt eliminate torque. By eliminating torque, comfort and ease of movement are increased. You won’t have to deal with the irritation that comes with fabric twisting, which occurs as you move. In addition, the taped shoulder, back, and neck seams give you comfort in the form of a softer feel on your skin. But better yet, the taped seams promote long-lasting quality as you strain the cotton and polyester men's shirt with your movements. And last but not least, you can experience a classic fit and feel thanks to the crew neck.

Perhaps the best thing about this men's neon green shirt is that it offers comfort in other ways. It's composed of two fabrics that ensure comfort wear after wear. The short sleeve Key shirt is crafted from cotton and polyester. The polyester, which amounts to 15% of the heat transfer shirt’s fabric composition, is lightweight and breathable while the cotton, which makes up the remaining 85%, offers softness and strength. The superb mix of polyester and cotton offers the best in breathability, softness, and overall comfort.

This men's taped seam short sleeve shirt is also made with a heat transfer tag and a left chest pocket, both of which are included to better your wearing experience. The heat transfer tag indicates that the short sleeve men's shirt provides less irritation with a tagless label. The left chest pocket provides temporary storage for items of your choosing while you have busy hands.

This Key Men's 822 34 Neon Green Blended Short Sleeve Shirt is perfect for summer weather. Order yours here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL 4XL | Tall L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Green
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
T-Shirt
Features
Embroiderable, Tagless Neck
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
One
Neckline
Crew

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Key Shirts: Men's 822 34 Neon Green Blended Short Sleeve Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you very much for the Dark Navy Bibs. We received them today. Great service! We will use your services again. Thanks and a very Merry Christmas to you and your staff.

Pat O. from Brookfield, Massachusetts

 
Key Shirts: Men's 822 34 Neon Green Blended Short Sleeve Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.