Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE 15% OFF WOLVERINE BOOTS/SHOES + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 7/15 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Key Shirts: Men's Heather Grey 823 05 Blended Sleeveless Shirt

Key Shirts: Men's 823 05 Heather Grey Blended Sleeveless Shirt

Price:
$9.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 5 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Working out in the summer is drastically different than working out in the winter. In the winter, you need layers to stay warm while exercising, but in the summer it's better to have as little to wear as possible. This Key Men's 823 05 Heather Grey Blended Sleevele ... (see full details)   #823-05.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Key Shirts: Men's 823 05 Heather Grey Blended Sleeveless Shirt

Working out in the summer is drastically different than working out in the winter. In the winter, you need layers to stay warm while exercising, but in the summer it's better to have as little to wear as possible. This Key Men's 823 05 Heather Grey Blended Sleeveless Shirt features a breathable material, relaxed fit, and sleeveless design to offer you total comfort while you're working out in warm weather.

This men's Heather grey shirt is composed of not one but two fabrics that ensure comfort. The sleeveless Key shirt is crafted from cotton and polyester. The cotton, which makes up 85% of the fabric blend, offers softness and strength. The polyester, which amounts to the remaining 15%, is lightweight and breathable. Together, they make the perfect blended performance workwear for summer weather.

Moreover, this men's crew neck shirt offers comfort and durability through other characteristics included in its design. The heat transfer men's shirt is designed with taped seams, stitched sides, and a crew neck. The taped shoulder, back, and neck seams offer two things: one, the seams will feel softer on your skin and two, they will last longer, even as you pull, bend, and flex in the cotton and polyester shirt. The stitched sides are included to eliminate torque, which increases comfort and ease of movement because it prevents annoying twisting of the fabric as you move. And lastly, the crew neck offers a classic fit and feel around your collarbone area.

Two more essential features of this men's taped seams shirt include a heat transfer tag, which indicates that the Heather grey work shirt features a tagless label. There is also a left chest pocket that's perfect for temporary storage while you're using your hands.

Prepare for working out this summer by adding this Key Men's 823 05 Heather Grey Blended Sleeveless Shirt to your closet by ordering it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Grey
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Sleeveless
Features
Embroiderable, Tagless Neck
Sleeve Type
No Sleeve
Pockets
One
Neckline
Crew

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Key Shirts: Men's 823 05 Heather Grey Blended Sleeveless Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Hi Eric! I placed a special order with your company in November. I was having a little trouble with getting the status of my order and decided to call and see what I could find out. I spoke with Jeanine and I just wanted to tell you great she was! She bent over backwards to answer all of my questions and got as much information about my order as she could get. At this time of year with the holidays approaching, many are not as friendly and helpful as Jeanine was. I can honestly say I have not had this much cooperation from other stores. She was fabulous and is a real asset to your company. Take care!

Raina H. from Dumont, New Jersey

 
Key Shirts: Men's 823 05 Heather Grey Blended Sleeveless Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.