Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

COUPONS!  TAKE UP TO 25% OFF YOUR ORDER + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 8/7 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Next Level Shirts: Men's 6410 WHT White Sueded Crew Shirt

Next Level Shirts: Men's 6410 WHT White Sueded Crew Neck Shirt

Price:
$8.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 12 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Tired of those work shirts that feel itchy, rough, and uncomfortable? We're not trying to insult you. We're trying to tell you it's time to take your wardrobe to the next level. We’re talking about this Next Level 6410 WHT Men's White Cotton Blend Sueded Crew Nec ... (see full details)   #NXL6410-WHT.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Next Level Shirts: Men's 6410 WHT White Sueded Crew Neck Shirt

Tired of those work shirts that feel itchy, rough, and uncomfortable? We're not trying to insult you. We're trying to tell you it's time to take your wardrobe to the next level. We’re talking about this Next Level 6410 WHT Men's White Cotton Blend Sueded Crew Neck Shirt.

This soft Next Level shirt is made to feel comfortable everywhere. You can wear it alone or put it on under all that other workwear that doesn't feel as good as this. You can thank the fabric composition for all that softness.

The 4.3 ounce fabric blend is 40% polyester sueded jersey. The sueded finish makes the material soft and durable, but polyester has strength of its own anyway. The rest of the design of this men's shirt is 60% ring-spun cotton. This stuff is way better than ordinary cotton. Ring-spun cotton gets a little softer and more durable with each machine washing.

The fabric has been pre-washed to prevent shrinkage after you put it in your machines. The material of this white shirt is made with 32 singles, which refers to the thread count. Higher thread counts mean the material is more luxurious.

You deserve a little luxury. That's why the label is made with smooth satin. Even the collar is sueded to feel good and it's made in 1 x 1 durable rib-knit construction.

Step up and get this Next Level 6410 WHT Men's White Cotton Blend Sueded Crew Neck Shirt and give your wardrobe the essential item it needs.

Manufactured Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
White
Gender
Men's
Fabric Weight
Light
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
T-Shirt
Features
Embroiderable
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Crew

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Next Level Shirts: Men's 6410 WHT White Sueded Crew Neck Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

You have been nothing short of a tremendous help in answering my questions and displacing any concern that I had with my order. Customer service is a barometer for my formulation of an opinion of a company, and I now hold The Working Person's Store in very high regard and I applaud your individual efforts. When given the chance, I will favorably rate your efforts in providing customer satisfaction and ensure that your company is keenly aware of your passion to keep the customer happy!

M. Bridges from Las Vegas, Nevada

 
Next Level Shirts: Men's 6410 WHT White Sueded Crew Neck Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.