Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 11/1 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Red Kap Shirts: Women's White 1T11WH Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11WH Women's White Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Price:
$26.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 13 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Some women's work shirts are too stiff that performing in them can be difficult. Other designs are built for performing, but they lack professionalism. And even women's workwear that offers the perfect combination between performance and professionalism can be unfl ... (see full details)   #1T11WH.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11WH Women's White Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Some women's work shirts are too stiff that performing in them can be difficult. Other designs are built for performing, but they lack professionalism. And even women's workwear that offers the perfect combination between performance and professionalism can be unflattering on a working woman's figure. But this Red Kap 1T11WH Women's White Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store lets you look professional, perform well, and stay comfortable.

For starters, this women's stain-repelling shirt is made to stand up to wear and tear while you're performing. It's designed out of five ounces of fine line twill, which is composed of two fabrics: polyester and cotton. 65% of the fabric blend is polyester, which offers lightweight durability. The remaining 35% of the blend is cotton, and it adds strength to the mix. In addition to the fabric blend, the customizable twill shirt is designed with narrow double-needle top-stitched seams for reinforcement as well as felled side seams, underarm seams, and front and back darts for durability.

Aside from hardiness while performing, you need comfort. This women's white shirt is soft and easy to move in thanks to the polyester and cotton composition. The polyester won't make you exert yourself more than you have to due to its lightweight nature, and the cotton lets you experience softness and breathability while moving. Plus, the fabric in this collared shirt is slightly sanded, which means it has even more softness to offer.

Sure, this women's polyester and cotton shirt from Red Kap performs well, but does it look professional? It sure does. And it's flattering, too. The sanded Meridian shirt is designed with embroidery and trims that are easily customizable, a collar that's lined, banded, button-down, and topstitched, and dual-action stain repel/soil release technology. The technology makes sure you stay clean and neat all throughout the wear. In addition, this long sleeve performance shirt is also made with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline to offer a fit more tailored to your figure.

Get this Red Kap 1T11WH Women's White Meridian Performance Twill Shirt here at Working Person’s Store today for the best in comfort, cleanliness, and durability while working.

Manufactured Sizes | XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
White
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Red Kap Shirts: 1T11WH Women's White Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I appreciate your adjustment of the shipping charges on my order. If this is any indication of the quality of your customer service, I will definitely be a return shopper to workingperson.com. Thanks again.

Pat P. from Elk Rapids, MI

 
Red Kap Shirts: 1T11WH Women's White Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.