Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE 15% OFF WOLVERINE BOOTS/SHOES + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 7/15 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Red Kap Shirts: Men's Burgundy 1T12BU  Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T12BU Men's Burgundy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Price:
$28.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 14 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Working men need apparel that offers a professional, clean aesthetic while maintaining the ability to perform and last. This Red Kap 1T12BU Men's Burgundy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store does both. It's the perfect marriage between prof ... (see full details)   #1T12BU.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Red Kap Shirts: 1T12BU Men's Burgundy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Working men need apparel that offers a professional, clean aesthetic while maintaining the ability to perform and last. This Red Kap 1T12BU Men's Burgundy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store does both. It's the perfect marriage between professionalism and performance due to its fabric composition, its included technologies, and its physical characteristics.

This men's collared shirt is ideal for working men because it offers long-lasting quality. The stain-repelling Meridian shirt is made from a combination of five-ounce fine line twill, which includes polyester and cotton. The polyester, which makes up the majority of the composition at 65%, brings lightweight durability to each wear. The remaining 35% is made up of cotton, which is also a heavier material. The long sleeve work shirt also features double-needle top-stitched seams for reinforcement and felled side seams and underarm seams for increased strength. You can trust the burgundy men's shirt to make it through many work days with you.

In addition to durability, this men's customizable shirt is also designed to offer you the best comfort when performing. As stated, the men's workwear offers a five-ounce combination of polyester and cotton. The polyester offers lightweight quality that will help you move efficiently, while the cotton supplies softness and breathability with each wear. This double-stitched Red Kap shirt is also built with back yoke and side back pleats for easy movement and it is slightly sanded for increased softness.

And last but definitely not least, this men's polyester and cotton shirt has look and functionality you seek because it is professional. The fine line twill shirt features embroidery and trims that are easily customizable, a roomy left chest pocket with a sewn-down pencil stall, and a lined, banded, topstitched, button-down collar. The performance twill shirt is also designed with dual-action stain repel/soil release technology that makes sure you stay clean and neat throughout each wear.

This Red Kap 1T12BU Men's Burgundy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt offers performance gear like you've never seen it before: made to exude professionalism. Order it here at Working Person's Store today.

Manufactured Sizes | REG: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
LNG: LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Red
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Features
Stain Resistant
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
One
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Red Kap Shirts: 1T12BU Men's Burgundy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you so much! You clearly treat your customers like they are special and I for one appreciate it very much. Your professionalism in updating me on the status of this order makes me glad that I chose to place an order with your company. I will happily continue to do business with you.

Sharon G. from South Setauket, New York

 
Red Kap Shirts: 1T12BU Men's Burgundy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.