Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 8/27 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Red Kap Shirts: Women's Black 1T11BK  Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BK Women's Black Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Price:
$26.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 13 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

When it comes to comfort and durability in performance, there's no better choice than this Red Kap 1T11BK Women's Black Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store. But better yet, it’s designed to make you look professional, and it offers a plea ... (see full details)   #1T11BK.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BK Women's Black Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

When it comes to comfort and durability in performance, there's no better choice than this Red Kap 1T11BK Women's Black Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store. But better yet, it’s designed to make you look professional, and it offers a pleasing, performance-driven fit.

This women's sanded shirt is designed to give you a professional appearance. It starts with dual-action stain repel/soil release technology that makes sure your clean attire stays that way. In addition, the lined, banded, button-down, topstitched collar offers that office-wear look. The polyester and cotton twill shirt is also made with easily customizable embroidery and trims.

To offer a more flattering, feminine fit, this women's long sleeve shirt is designed with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline. They offer a figure to the design that does not leave you looking like a lopsided box.

Perhaps more importantly, this women's collared shirt is great for performing. More specifically, it's great for the endurance side of performance gear. The stain-repelling Red Kap shirt is durable thanks to the dual-fabric blend that makes up the five ounces of fine line twill. The fabrics include polyester and cotton. Polyester offers lightweight durability, and it makes up 65% of the blend. Cotton provides soft strength, and it amounts to the remaining 35% of the blend. Aside from the fabric blend, the fine line twill shirt is made with characteristics in long-lasting quality, including narrow double-needle top-stitched seams, felled side seams, felled underarm seams, front darts, and back darts.

Finally, this women's black shirt is an ideal choice if you seek performance comfort. The aforementioned cotton and polyester blend is responsible for the great feel. Cotton supplies softness and breathability, and polyester allows you to experience lightness on your skin instead of heaviness. Not to mention, the fabric used to craft this customizable shirt is slightly sanded, and the sanding process makes it softer and more comfortable to the touch.

Get this Red Kap 1T11BK Women's Black Meridian Performance Twill Shirt here today for long-lasting durability, comfort, and professionalism.

Manufactured Sizes | XS,SM,MD,LG,XL,2XL,3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Gender
Women's
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BK Women's Black Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

These guys are AWESOME! My husband is very particular about his work clothes and he gets everything from this store. They are just easy to work with.

Lisa from Dublin, OH

 
Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BK Women's Black Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.