Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 65% OFF THESE HOLIDAY DEALS!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 12/20 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Red Kap Shirts:  Women's Burgundy 1T11BU Meridian Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BU Women's Burgundy Meridian Twill Shirt

Price:
$31.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 47 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

If you’re looking for a women's work shirt that is equal parts professional and performance-based, you’ve come to the right place. This Red Kap 1T11BU Women's Burgundy Meridian Twill Shirt is what you seek. When it comes to long-lasting quality while perform ... (see full details)   #1T11BU.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BU Women's Burgundy Meridian Twill Shirt

If you’re looking for a women's work shirt that is equal parts professional and performance-based, you’ve come to the right place. This Red Kap 1T11BU Women's Burgundy Meridian Twill Shirt is what you seek.

When it comes to long-lasting quality while performing, you can trust this women's sanded shirt. It's made from five ounces of fine line twill. The twill is crafted from two materials, polyester and cotton. The polyester, which amounts to 65% of the fabric composition found in this women's collared shirt, is responsible for providing lightweight durability. In addition, the cotton, which makes up the remaining 35%, offers soft strength. Aside from the quality you'll receive from the fabric blend, this women's stain-repelling workwear features narrow double-needle top-stitched seams for reinforcement, felled side seams and underarm seams for durability, and front and back darts for increased strength.

Though this women's Red Kap workwear offers hardiness while performing, it also allows comfort while performing. The polyester and cotton in the burgundy red shirt provide lightness and softness. The polyester is lightweight, so you won't exert yourself more than you have to, and the cotton is super soft and breathable, which are both essential for comfort while performing. Plus, the polyester and cotton blend is slightly sanded, which even further increases softness.

Performing is one important aspect of this women's fine line twill shirt, but so is professionalism. The polyester and cotton shirt is designed with a collar that's lined, banded, button-down, and topstitched. It offers a professional look to the long sleeve Meridian shirt. In addition, it's crafted with embroidery and trims that are easily customizable. Dual-action stain repel/soil release technology ensures you'll stay clean and tidy long into each wear. And to offer a pleasing, figure-flattering shape, this twill women's shirt is made with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline. You won't have to worry about looking unappealing and box-shaped while wearing it.

This Red Kap 1T11BU Women's Burgundy Meridian Twill Shirt is perfect for working women who need to look professional while performing. Get it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: XS,SM,MD,LG,XL,2XL,3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Red
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BU Women's Burgundy Meridian Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I would like you to know that your service is fantastic!!! From your notification about order processing/status, to the incredibly FAST shipping!!! I wish there were more companies that did business and cared about their customers as much as you do. Great price, Great service, and Great shipping!!! I will highly recommend you to anyone that is in need of the products you offer!!!

Jeffrey, Monica & Kyle S. from Chicago, Illinois

 
Red Kap Shirts: 1T11BU Women's Burgundy Meridian Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.