Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE 15% OFF WOLVERINE BOOTS/SHOES + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 7/15 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Red Kap Shirts: Women's Emerald 1T11EM Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11EM Women's Emerald Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Price:
$25.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 13 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Professionalism and performance: the two essential aspects of your career. And as such, you require attire that meets the needs of both. This Red Kap 1T11EM Women's Emerald Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store is designed for performing in w ... (see full details)   #1T11EM.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11EM Women's Emerald Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Professionalism and performance: the two essential aspects of your career. And as such, you require attire that meets the needs of both. This Red Kap 1T11EM Women's Emerald Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store is designed for performing in while maintaining comfort, durability, and a professional appearance.

This women's emerald green shirt offers comfort while you perform because it's made from a dual blend of fabrics. The collared work shirt is designed from five ounces of fine line twill. The twill itself is composed of two fabrics: cotton and polyester. The cotton is great for comfort because it offers breathability and softness to the mix, and in the mix, it makes up 65%. The remaining 35% is polyester, and it offers lightweight quality to the blend. That way, as you're performing the long sleeve women's shirt won't feel heavy on you, it won't suffocate your skin and cause you to overheat, and it won't feel harsh on your skin either. Plus, the cotton and polyester blend is slightly sanded, which further increases your comfort because the sanding process makes it softer.

Aside from comfort when it comes to performing, this women's sanded shirt from Red Kap offers durability, and the aforementioned cotton and polyester blend is part of the reason why. The polyester is hardy without being heavy while the cotton offers soft strength. In addition to durability in the material, this women's fine line twill shirt is made with a number of characteristics that offer strength, including narrow double-needle top-stitched seams, felled side seams, felled underarm seams, and front and back darts.

And lastly, this women's polyester and cotton shirt is professional in appearance. It's carefully designed with a lined, banded, button-down, top-stitched collar as well as dual-action stain repel/soil release technology, both of which lend to your ability to present yourself in a tidy and clean way. Moreover, the twill Meridian shirt is easily customizable with embroidery and trims. To offer a pleasing, figure-flattering fit, this stain repelling shirt is designed with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline.

Get this Red Kap 1T11EM Women's Emerald Meridian Performance Twill Shirt here at Working Person’s Store today to benefit from a design that's made for performing and looking professional.

Manufactured Sizes| XS,SM,MD,LG,XL,2XL,3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Green
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Plaid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Red Kap Shirts: 1T11EM Women's Emerald Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

First time order from your company. Great price and service on the Carhartt pants and also got the Chippewa boots. Boots feel and look very good - and well made. I found out about The Working Person's Store surfing for the Chippewa boots and I am glad I did. Keep up the fine job and I will spread the word about your company.

Don R. from Cave Spring, Georgia

 
Red Kap Shirts: 1T11EM Women's Emerald Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.