Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 8/27 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Red Kap Shirts: Women's Khaki 1T11KH Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11KH Women's Khaki Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Price:
$26.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 13 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

It can be a pain to find a women's shirt that looks as professional as it is durable, but this Red Kap 1T11KH Women's Khaki Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is it. Not only will it last while you’re performing, it will feel good on your skin at the same time. ... (see full details)   #1T11KH.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11KH Women's Khaki Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

It can be a pain to find a women's shirt that looks as professional as it is durable, but this Red Kap 1T11KH Women's Khaki Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is it. Not only will it last while you’re performing, it will feel good on your skin at the same time.

To give yourself a long-lasting professional look, this women's sanded twill shirt is the way to go. Not only does it come in a pleasing, work appropriate khaki color, it has a lined, banded, button-down, topstitched collar. The polyester and cotton shirt also offers embroidery and trims that can be easily customized for your job, and the dual-action stain repel/soil release technology included in the design are perfect for staying neat and tidy throughout each and every wear. Lastly, this long sleeve Red Kap shirt offers a figure-flattering fit because it's made with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline.

In addition to offering a professional look and pleasing fit, this women's collared workwear can withstand the wear and tear that comes with heavy performance. The khaki Meridian shirt is crafted from five ounces of fine line twill, which is composed of polyester and cotton. The polyester, which amounts to 65% of the blend, offers durability without heaviness, and the cotton, which makes up the remaining 35%, supplies soft strength. Plus, the stain-repelling work shirt is designed with narrow double-needle top-stitched seams for reinforcement, felled side seams and underarm seams for durability, and front and back darts for strength.

On the other hand, this women's fine line twill shirt is perfect for performing in because it brings comfort. The customizable women's shirt offers softness and breathability due to the cotton and lightweight quality thanks to the polyester. Plus, the cotton and polyester material is slightly sanded for even more soft comfort.

When it comes to looking professional, feeling great while performing, and benefiting from rugged quality while working, this Red Kap 1T11KH Women's Khaki Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is the way to go. Get it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: XS,SM,MD,LG,XL,2XL,3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Khaki
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Red Kap Shirts: 1T11KH Women's Khaki Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

This store is like an old general store of years gone by. Service is great, fast shipping. It is in my favorites. Keep up the good work! We need more stores like this!

P. Palmer from Loveland, Ohio

 
Red Kap Shirts: 1T11KH Women's Khaki Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.