FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99 & OVER!

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11NV Women's Navy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

$33.00
In stock
SKU
L354667
Red Kap Shirts: Women's Navy 1T11NV Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11NV Women's Navy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Your line of work requires you to be quite physical. At the same time, your career requires a degree of professionalism and cleanliness. This ~Red Kap 1T11NV Women's Navy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt from Working Person's Store combines both to offer you the best working experience possible.

For starters, this women's sanded shirt is professional in appearance as well as figure flattering. The polyester and cotton shirt features dual-action stain repel/soil release technology, which makes sure you stay looking as clean at the end of the wear as you were at the beginning of the wear. It helps maintain a tidy appearance that is necessary for your work. Furthermore, this fine line twill shirt is made with a lined, banded, button-down, topstitched collar that offers a professional look. The embroidery and trims are easily customizable, too. And lastly, the long sleeve Red Kap shirt is figure-flattering because it's designed with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline.

In addition to looking professional and fitting well, this women's navy blue shirt is built for performing. It offers durability and resistance to wear and tear as you move thanks to its fabric composition. The collared performance shirt is made from five ounces of fine line twill, and the twill itself is crafted from a dual blend of fabrics: polyester and cotton. The polyester is responsible for providing lightweight durability to the mix, and it makes up 65% of the blend. On the other hand, the cotton offers soft strength, and it amounts to the remaining 35% of the blend. Aside from the fabric blend, this customizable Meridian shirt features narrow double-needle top-stitched seams for reinforcement, felled side seams and underarm seams for durability, and front and back darts for strength.

When you're performing, you also want comfort in addition to durability, and this women's stain-repelling shirt offers it. The polyester and cotton fabric is to thank. The polyester offers lightness while the cotton allows you to experience softness and breathability. The fabric is also slightly sanded, which offers even more soft comfort.

If it's comfort and durability you seek in your performance wear, and professionalism you seek in your work attire, you can get both with this Red Kap 1T11NV Women's Navy Meridian Performance Twill Shirt here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: XS,SM,MD,LG,XL,2XL,3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Blue
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Twill
Sleeve Type
Long
Neckline
Button
Pattern
Solid
Pockets
No Pockets
Shirt Style
Button Down