Red Kap Shirts: 1T11RB Women's Royal Blue Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

In stock
Red Kap Shirts: Women's Royal Blue 1T11RB Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11RB Women's Royal Blue Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

It can be hard to look professional in a women's shirt that's built for performing. Likewise, it can be difficult to perform in one that's designed to offer a professional look. But this ~Red Kap 1T11RB Women's Royal Blue Meridian Performance Twill Shirt doesn't offer a struggle between performance and professionalism. Instead, you'll benefit from both.

For starters, this women's collared shirt is durable. It can withstand the performance aspect of work because it'd crafted from five ounces of fine line twill. The twill itself is made from polyester and cotton, which lends strength to the design. The polyester, which makes up 65% of the dual-fabric blend, offers lightweight durability while the cotton, which amounts to the remaining 35%, offers soft strength. Aside from the fabric composition, this long sleeve women's shirt features a number of characteristics in hardiness. The stain-repelling twill shirt is made with front and back darts for strength, felled side seams and underarm seams for durability, and narrow double-needle top-stitched seams for reinforcement.

Though durability is one important aspect of performance attire, so is comfort, and this women's customizable shirt offers it thanks to the poly-cotton blend. The polyester offers lightweight quality that won't feel heavy on your body as you exert yourself. The cotton provides softness and breathability, both of which are essential for comfort while performing. Plus, the poly-cotton fabric used to craft this women's fine line twill shirt is slightly sanded, which offers even more soft comfort.

In addition to being ideal for performing, this women's royal blue shirt is professional in appearance. It's built with a lined, banded, button-down, topstitched collar and dual-action stain repel/stain release technology. They both offer a neat and tidy appearance long into the wear. The polyester and cotton Red Kap shirt is also designed with embroidery and trims that are easily customized.

And finally, to offer a figure-flattering shape, this women's sanded shirt is built with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline. It won't leave you looking boxy while you work.

For your professional and performance needs, get this Red Kap 1T11RB Women's Royal Blue Meridian Performance Twill Shirt here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes | XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Sleeve Type
No Pockets
Shirt Style
Button Down