Shop Now!

GET TWO FREE PAIRS OF SOCKS WITH MUCK BOOTS PURCHASE!

Regular Priced Items Only.  Exclusions May Apply.  FREE Shipping on $99+.  Ends 11/17 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Red Kap Shirts: Women's Stone 1T11ST  Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11ST Women's Stone Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Price:
$24.49
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Qty:
Size:
 
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Maintaining a professional appearance while working hard can be incredibly difficult, but not with this Red Kap 1T11ST Women's Stone Meridian Performance Twill Shirt on your side. It's made to perform while offering a clean, professional appearance and a pleasing f ... (see full details)   #1T11ST.

Product Details
Sizing Chart

Red Kap Shirts: 1T11ST Women's Stone Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

Maintaining a professional appearance while working hard can be incredibly difficult, but not with this Red Kap 1T11ST Women's Stone Meridian Performance Twill Shirt on your side. It's made to perform while offering a clean, professional appearance and a pleasing fit.

When it comes to comfort while performing, this women's stone white shirt has your back. The long sleeve work shirt is crafted from five ounces of fine line twill, which is made up of cotton and polyester. The polyester amounts to 65% of the fabric composition while the cotton makes up the remaining 35%. Polyester is lightweight, which means that you're less likely to overexert yourself while wearing this customizable twill shirt. Moreover, cotton is super soft and breathable, so it will definitely benefit you when you're performing. And lastly, the collared Red Kap shirt is slightly sanded, which means it has even more comfort to offer.

In addition to comfort while performing, this women's stain-repelling shirt offers durability while performing. The polyester and cotton blend lends lightweight hardiness and soft strength, respectively. Plus, the sanded twill workwear is built with narrow double-needle top-stitched seams for reinforcement, felled side seams and underarm seams for durability, and front and back darts for strength.

Aside from offering you the best in performance, this women's sanded Meridian shirt will make you look ready for work. It features a lined, banded, button-down, topstitched collar to give a professional look. The embroidery and trims are easily customizable, and you can stay clean throughout the whole wear thanks to the inclusion of dual-action stain repel/soil release. Lastly, the polyester and cotton shirt is flattering because it is made with shaped side seams and a softly shaped hemline for an ideal fit.

Giving yourself comfortable, durable, and clean performance workwear will be easy with this Red Kap 1T11ST Women's Stone Meridian Performance Twill Shirt. For your professional performance needs, order it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes | XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
White
Gender
Women's
Fabric
Twill
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Button Down
Sleeve Type
Long
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Red Kap Shirts: 1T11ST Women's Stone Meridian Performance Twill Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

I would like to thank you for taking such good care of me. I've never experienced customer service that was so personal and caring. I was pretty frustrated and within a few minutes I was completely disarmed with my jaw to the floor. Keep it up, that is what makes your company stand out. People need more of that in their consumer experiences. The money hungry corporate world has ruined the meaning of the phrase "customer service." Anyhow I wanted to tell you that I got my John Deere boots very quickly (just in time for work). I did want to ask about the WigWam socks that you were gonna send complimentary for me to try out. I'm very interested to try them. You convinced me that cotton socks may not be the way to go. Again I appreciate everything. You've earned yourself a lifelong customer.

Chris C. from Wright, WY

 
Red Kap Shirts: 1T11ST Women's Stone Meridian Performance Twill Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.