Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 11/19 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • UltraClub Shirts: Whisper Pique 8540 GLD Men's Gold Polo

UltraClub Shirts: Men's Gold 8540 GLD Whisper Pique Polo

Price:
$14.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 7 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

The way that this UltraClub Men's Gold 8540 GLD Whisper Pique Polo fits and the fabric that it's made from offer incredible comfort. So, if you are looking for a soft, breathable, well-fitting men's polo, you’ve come to the right place. Working Person's Store onl ... (see full details)   #8540-GLD.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

UltraClub Shirts: Men's Gold 8540 GLD Whisper Pique Polo

The way that this UltraClub Men's Gold 8540 GLD Whisper Pique Polo fits and the fabric that it's made from offer incredible comfort. So, if you are looking for a soft, breathable, well-fitting men's polo, you’ve come to the right place. Working Person's Store only selects top workwear designs to properly clothe you in dependable attire.

It all starts with the comfort this men's gold polo can provide. It is crafted from 5.6 ounces of an easy-care cotton and poly pique blend. The cotton makes up 60 percent of the blend, which means 60% of the shirt will deliver softness and breathability. The other 40% is composed of polyester, and it provides lightweight quality. When polyester and cotton is combined, it creates a blend that consistently offers long-lasting comfort.

Aside from the comfort that this men's pique polo provides, it also delivers comfort in the way it fits. It is designed with a relaxed fit that isn't too tight or too loose on your body. In addition, the UltraClub Whisper polo is made with flat-knit cuffs and a contoured flat-knit collar, a single-needle topstitched neck, shoulders, armholes, and sleeves, and a double-needle half-moon bottom hem. They are all included in the design to give it the classic look and feel of a polo.

Order this UltraClub Men's Gold 8540 GLD Whisper Pique Polo here at Working Person’s Store today. When you do, you will be giving yourself the gift of comfort, and your skin will thank you.

Manufactured Sizes: SM - 6XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Yellow
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Polo
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For UltraClub Shirts: Men's Gold 8540 GLD Whisper Pique Polo

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Awesome! No better way to start than to just say it, the service provided by WorkingPerson.com is by far the best I have ever had. I ordered a pair of boots on Friday, they arrived Monday - WOW! Free shipping, cheaper then buying them locally AND to top it all off I am located in Hawaii! Free shipping, fast shipping! Incredible! I have already told all my working friends and family members to get their products from WorkingPerson.com. I am definitely going to be buying more items from you. Thank you very much!

T. Rodrigues from Waianae, Hawaii

 
UltraClub Shirts: Men's Gold 8540 GLD Whisper Pique Polo is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.