Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE UP TO 70% OFF SUMMER CLEARANCE + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 9/30 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • UltraClub Shirts: Whisper Pique 8540 JDE Men's Jade Polo

UltraClub Shirts: Men's Jade 8540 JDE Whisper Pique Polo

Price:
$14.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 7 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

Comfort should be your ultimate goal when it comes to picking out a men's polo shirt. Here at Working Person’s Store, it is certainly our goal to provide you with designs that are comfortable and high-quality, and this UltraClub Men's Jade 8540 JDE Whisper Pique ... (see full details)   #8540-JDE.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

UltraClub Shirts: Men's Jade 8540 JDE Whisper Pique Polo

Comfort should be your ultimate goal when it comes to picking out a men's polo shirt. Here at Working Person’s Store, it is certainly our goal to provide you with designs that are comfortable and high-quality, and this UltraClub Men's Jade 8540 JDE Whisper Pique Polo is one of them.

This men's jade green polo is the perfect workwear item to toss on if you're seeking comfort. It is crafted from 5.6 ounces of an easy-care cotton and poly pique blend. The cotton, which makes up 60% of the blend, provides softness and breathability. Meanwhile, the polyester makes up the remaining 40 percent, and it delivers lightweight quality. Together, they offer long-lasting comfort.

Aside from enjoying the fabric blend found in this men's pique shirt, we are certain you'll enjoy its fit, too. It features a relaxed fit that isn't too tight or too loose. The UltraClub Whisper polo also features contoured flat-knit cuffs and a contoured flat-knit collar, a single-needle topstitched neck, shoulders, armholes, and sleeves, and a double-needle half-moon bottom hem. They all contribute to the look and feel of a men's short sleeve polo shirt.

Give yourself the comfort you want and deserve. You can have it with this UltraClub Men's Jade 8540 JDE Whisper Pique Polo, and you can get it here with the simple click of a button.

Manufactured Sizes: SM - 6XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Green
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Cotton, Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
Polo
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Button

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For UltraClub Shirts: Men's Jade 8540 JDE Whisper Pique Polo

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

The boots that I purchased are great. I like the selection your company offers and I will be making more purchases in the future. I also am turning on the few workers that I have to your company. I am a small business but I will tell you that you now have a permanent customer.

John S. from Long Valley, New Jersey

 
UltraClub Shirts: Men's Jade 8540 JDE Whisper Pique Polo is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.