Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

TAKE $60 OFF THIS PAIR OF COMPOSITE TOE BOOTS +FREE SHIPPING!

While Supplies Last!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $99+  Ends 11/19 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
  • Under Armour Shirts: MK-1 Mediterranean 1306428 437 Men's Shirt

Under Armour Shirts: Men's Mediterranean 1306428 437 MK-1 Shirt

Price:
$30.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 15 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.

Breathability is a quality in a shirt that cannot be appreciated enough, especially in warm weather or when engaging in physical activities. Fortunately, Under Armour knows how important airflow in a fabric is, and that's why this Under Armour Men's Mediterranean 1 ... (see full details)   #1306428-437.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Under Armour Shirts: Men's Mediterranean 1306428 437 MK-1 Shirt

Breathability is a quality in a shirt that cannot be appreciated enough, especially in warm weather or when engaging in physical activities. Fortunately, Under Armour knows how important airflow in a fabric is, and that's why this Under Armour Men's Mediterranean 1306428 437 MK-1 Shirt features great air circulation among other qualities in comfort.

Firstly, this men's fitted shirt is made from a blend of materials that offer comfort and long-lasting quality. It is crafted from polyester and Elastane. The polyester, which amounts to the majority of the dual-fabric blend at 90 percent, offers lightweight quality, breathability, and moisture-wicking properties. The remaining 10 percent of the blend is made up of Elastane, which adds suppleness to the anti-odor shirt. The flexibility in the design comes from the Elastane and UA's 4-way stretch construction, which helps you move better in every direction. And the combination of the polyester and the Elastane creates UA's HeatGear fabric, which is ultra-soft and smooth while also being lightweight.

Aside from the comfort and flexibility that the fabric blend in this men's HeatGear shirt provides, you will also feel dryness. The short sleeve shirt is moisture-wicking and breathable thanks to the polyester. It pulls moisture away from your skin to help it evaporate quickly. For even more breathability, the men's shirt features mesh panels on the back and underarms. They deliver strategic ventilation to your skin for long-lasting comfort. And finally, the fabric is designed with anti-odor technology that prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.

As a final measure in comfort, this men's polyester and Elastane shirt is made with a next-to-skin fit. The fitted shirt hugs your body without restricting your movements or squeezing you uncomfortably.

For long-lasting breathability, dryness, and overall comfort, get this Under Armour Men's Mediterranean 1306428 437 MK-1 Shirt here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: Reg: XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Blue
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Polyester
Pattern
Solid
Shirt Style
T-Shirt
Features
Anti-Microbial, Moisture Wicking, Odor Control, Tagless Neck
Sleeve Type
Short
Pockets
No Pockets
Neckline
Crew

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Under Armour Shirts: Men's Mediterranean 1306428 437 MK-1 Shirt

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

My size 11 1/2 EW arrived today! I want to say how excellent your customer service was. Rarely would I purchase an item such as shoes over the Net, due to the fact of not trying them on before purchasing. Then I was concerned with shipping an item back and paying for shipping of the exchange item again. You handled everything and did as you advertised to satisfy my purchase. It was a pleasure to do business with you.

David S. from Mooresville, North Carolina

 
Under Armour Shirts: Men's Mediterranean 1306428 437 MK-1 Shirt is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.