Shop Now!

TAKE 12% OFF WRANGLER JEANS & CLOTHING + FREE SHIPPING!

Offer valid on regular priced items.  FREE Shipping on $99+.  Ends 3/1!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
  • Wigwam Socks: 625 F1086 052 Black Socks

Wigwam Socks: Men's F1086 052 Black 625 Wool Athletic Socks

Price:
$12.50
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Qty:
Size:
 
Please select an option from the list to continue.

Here at Working Person's Store, we are elated to offer a classic from Wigwam Socks; it's these Black F1086 052 625 Socks. This design has been around since the 1960s, so they're tried and true where comfort and quality is concerned. Firstly, these black Wigwam s ... (see full details)   #F1086-052.

Product Details
Sizing Chart

Wigwam Socks: Men's F1086 052 Black 625 Wool Athletic Socks

Here at Working Person's Store, we are elated to offer a classic from Wigwam Socks; it's these Black F1086 052 625 Socks. This design has been around since the 1960s, so they're tried and true where comfort and quality is concerned.

Firstly, these black Wigwam socks are crafted from a dual-blend of fabrics including wool and nylon. The wool, which makes up 63% of the blend, provides warmth and softness, and it doesn't become saturated with water. The remaining 37% of the fabric blend is composed of nylon, which supplies toughness and strength to the mix. Together, the wool and nylon create a lightweight blend that offers ease of movement and long-lasting comfort.

Plus, these classic 625 socks are non-binding, and they feature no elastic, so you won't ever feel as if your feet are being strangled or suffocated. Every aspect of the Wigwam wool socks screams comfort; no wonder they've been around since the 60s.

You can trust that these Wigwam Black F1086 052 625 Socks from Working Person's Store will keep your feet comforted because they're tested by time. Order them here today with the simple click of a button. When you do, softness and strength will be at your feet in seemingly no time at all.

Manufactured Sizes: MD, LG, and XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Black
Gender
Unisex
Packaging
Individual
Sock Features
Non Binding

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Wigwam Socks: Men's F1086 052 Black 625 Wool Athletic Socks

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Thank you for your care and concern. This says a lot of good things about you and your company. It has been a pleasure. You can forward this on to your supervisor and let them know what an awesome job you are doing.

D. Shaughnessy from Highland, Utah

 
Wigwam Socks: Men's F1086 052 Black 625 Wool Athletic Socks is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.