Shop Now!

GET TWO FREE PAIRS OF SOCKS WITH MUCK BOOTS PURCHASE!

Regular Priced Items Only.  Exclusions May Apply.  FREE Shipping on $99+.  Ends 11/17 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
  • Wigwam Socks: Low Cut 3-Pack S1042 051 White Socks

Wigwam Socks: White S1042 051 Low Cut 3-Pack Socks

Price:
$11.00
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Qty:
Size:
 
Please select an option from the list to continue.

The perfect combination of breathability and flexibility, softness and strength can be found in these Wigwam White S1042 051 Low Cut 3-Pack Socks thanks to their dual-fabric composition. Slide ‘em on your feet for long-lasting satisfaction. There's nothing qui ... (see full details)   #S1042-051.

Product Details
Sizing Chart

Wigwam Socks: White S1042 051 Low Cut 3-Pack Socks

The perfect combination of breathability and flexibility, softness and strength can be found in these Wigwam White S1042 051 Low Cut 3-Pack Socks thanks to their dual-fabric composition. Slide ‘em on your feet for long-lasting satisfaction.

There's nothing quite like the comfort that these Wigwam white socks can provide. They are built with a vent panel. You might be wondering why a vent panel is useful in a pair of low cut socks, but here's the thing: feet get sweaty, and that means they get stinky. The vent panel allows air to reach your feet to keep them cool and dry, so smelly perspiration is a thing of the past. Plus, the three-pack Super 60 socks are made with a full cushion. The cushion lines your foot to deliver comfort and relief even after the most active days on your feet.

Better yet, the low cotton blend cut socks are designed with an effective fabric blend. The cotton, which makes up 86% of the blend, provides softness and breathability while the stretch nylon, which amounts to the remaining 14%, offers durability and flexibility. The nylon's ability to move with you will reduce strain on the fabric, which helps the Wigwam unisex socks retain their shape and last. Finally, due to their fabric composition, they have a medium weight. It's perfect because they aren't too heavy to inhibit your movements, and they're not too light to fall apart at the seams after a few wears. These bad boys are built to last.

To get not one, not two, but three pairs of white socks that offer comfort and durability, simply order these Wigwam White S1042 051 Low Cut 3-Pack Socks here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: MS, MD, LG

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
White
Gender
Unisex
Fabric
Cotton, Nylon
Packaging
Multi-Pack
Sock Thickness
Moderate

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Wigwam Socks: White S1042 051 Low Cut 3-Pack Socks

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
 
Wigwam Socks: White S1042 051 Low Cut 3-Pack Socks is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.