FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99 & OVER!

Wigwam Socks: Wool Husky Hiking Socks F1089 051

Rating:
70 % of 100
$15.00
In stock
SKU
L84296
F1089 051 Wool Husky Hiking Socks

Wigwam Socks: Wool Husky Hiking Socks F1089 051

The ~Wigwam Husky F1089 crew sock will meet your needs for a warm, comfortable medium weight wool sock. This all purpose hiking sock is constructed from 70% wool fibers and 30% stretch Nylon. The wool in the Husky crew sock is sure to keep your feet dry and comfortable in a wide range of temperatures and activities. The Nylon will help this sock keep its shape along with the 4" elastic top band. The band, however, is not designed to fit tight around your calves like dress or athletic socks.

Manufactured in the USA, this Wigwam hiking sock features a heavy weight 2x1 true rib leg and smooth loop toe seam which adds to the pure comfort of this truly wonderful sock. You won't have to worry about this sock bunching up in your shoes or the seam agitating your toes.

Wigwam's Husky crew sock dispels the common myth that wool is only beneficial in cold weather. The experts will tell you that wool keeps your feet dry and comfortable across a wide range of temperatures and activities by creating a natural air vacuum to wisk moisture away from your skin.

This is a truly classic crew length white wool sport sock. The Wigwam Husky F1089 crew sock will give you pure comfort.

The Husky is made of 70% wool fabric ,while the remainder is 30% nylon.

Sock/Shoe Conversions

Sock Size MD (9-11) = Women's Shoe Size 6-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9.5

Sock Size LG (11-13)= Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12

Sock Size XL (13-15) =Men's Shoe Size 12-15

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Tan
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Wool
Sock Height
Crew
Sock Features
Non Binding
Packaging
Individual
Sock Thickness
Heavy