Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

GET A FREE $20 GIFT CARD WITH $125 ORDER + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 6/4 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
Add Custom Embroidery
  • Wrangler Vests: MJK018 R Fleece-Lined Men's Red Trail Vest

Wrangler Vests: Men's MJK018 R Red Fleece-Lined Trail Vest

Price:
$60.00
& delivered with
FREE Shipping!
Earn 30 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:
Size:
Sign Up To Earn Rewards Points
Please select an option from the list to continue.
Contact me about adding custom embroidery for my order. (6 item minimum)
Describe Your Embroidery Needs For This Order (optional):

When you're looking for the warmth that a cold weather jacket can offer but don't want the heaviness or bulkiness that comes with it, what solution comes to mind? Here at Working Person’s Store, this Wrangler Men's MJK018 R Red Fleece-Lined Trail Vest solves that ... (see full details)   #MJK018R.

Product Details
Sizing Chart
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Wrangler Vests: Men's MJK018 R Red Fleece-Lined Trail Vest

When you're looking for the warmth that a cold weather jacket can offer but don't want the heaviness or bulkiness that comes with it, what solution comes to mind? Here at Working Person’s Store, this Wrangler Men's MJK018 R Red Fleece-Lined Trail Vest solves that problem. As a men's vest, it doesn't have sleeves, so it won't restrict your arm movements. It's also designed to keep you warm and dry in cold, wet weather while still being lightweight and easy to move around in wherever you go.

For starters, this Wrangler red vest is great for wearing outside because it can keep you comfortably warm and dry. The interior is lined with fleece, and it's capable of preventing wind from hitting your skin. It can also keep the heat your body naturally produces trapped in the fleece-lined vest so you stay warm. This Wrangler design also has a stand-up collar, which prevents wind from entering. Likewise, an adjustable drawcord waist allows you to tighten the waist to avoid drafts. In terms of protection from rainfall, this men's trail vest can keep you dry. It's made with a water-repellent finish that causes water to bead up and roll off of the exterior. When it comes to being protected from the elements, this water-resistant vest has you covered.

This men's outerwear is also crafted from a combination of Spandex and polyester. The 95% polyester is lightweight yet durable. The remaining 5% is made of Spandex, which provides flexibility. The lightweight, stretchy nature makes it easy to move in and quite comfortable. Lastly, the adjustable drawcord waist is also essential for comfort. It offers a one-of-a-kind fit that doesn't feel too tight or too loose.

This men's water-repellent vest is also useful for busy hands whether they’re busy from working or playing. It's made with zipper front closure for easy put on and take off. There are three front pockets, one of which can be found on the chest and the other two are lower. The chest pocket is vertical and features a zipper closure. It's perfect for storing any of your valued items in, and the two lower pockets also feature zip closures.

When you want the freedom that a men's jacket can’t offer but the warmth that it can, this Wrangler Men's MJK018 R Red Fleece-Lined Trail Vest is the go-to choice for you. Fortunately, you can order it here at Working Person’s Store with the simple click of a button.

Please note higher prices for larger sizes.

Manufactured Sizes: REG: SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL | TALL: LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Red
Gender
Men's
Fabric
Polyester, Spandex
Outdoor Weather
Cool
Fit
Big and Tall
Features
Water Resistant
Sleeve Type
No Sleeve
Pockets
Three
Fastener
Zipper
Lining
Fleece

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Wrangler Vests: Men's MJK018 R Red Fleece-Lined Trail Vest

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

Your site is wonderful! I particularly like the easy one-screen checkout process. Well done! Oh, and thanks for the free shipping.

Fred Y. from Shoreline, Washington

 
Wrangler Vests: Men's MJK018 R Red Fleece-Lined Trail Vest is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.