Work Boots & Shoes Exchanged Free
Carhartt Outlet Price Match
GSA Approved for Boots & Clothing
Shop Now!

GET A FREE $20 GIFT CARD WITH $125 ORDER + FREE SHIPPING!

Limited Time Only!  Buy Today!  FREE shipping on $49+  Ends 6/4 @ midnight!

Shop Now For BIG Savings

HURRY! SALE ENDS SOON!

 
  • Zan Headgear: Face Mask WNFMS118 Neoprene Camo Woodland

Zan Headgear: Woodland Neoprene WNFMS118 Camo Face Mask

Price:
$9.98
& eligible for
FREE Shipping!
Earn 5 Rewards Points. (details)
Qty:

If you struggle to find a face mask that's the right size, then you might just be in luck today. If your face is smaller than average, this Zan Headgear Woodland Neoprene WNFMS118 Camo Face Mask is for you. It's designed to keep smaller faces just as warm and dry a ... (see full details)   #WNFMS118.

Product Details
Shipping Information
Satisfaction Guarantee
120% Price Guarantee

Zan Headgear: Woodland Neoprene WNFMS118 Camo Face Mask

If you struggle to find a face mask that's the right size, then you might just be in luck today. If your face is smaller than average, this Zan Headgear Woodland Neoprene WNFMS118 Camo Face Mask is for you. It's designed to keep smaller faces just as warm and dry as larger faces, so you won't be missing out. Plus, the Zan Woodland mask features a comfortable fit and a camouflage design.

This neoprene mask features a brown, tan, black, and green camouflage design that will blend your face into your surroundings. If you decide that you no longer want to hide, you can simply flip the camo headgear inside out to reveal a plain black side.

The black and camouflage sides of this small mask are capable of keeping you warm and dry. It's made from 2mm thick neoprene that's sure to keep the cold wind from reaching your skin. Plus, the Zan headgear covers the entirety of your face including your ears, so you'll have the warm 2mm of neoprene all over. The neoprene headgear also features adjustable an hook-and-loop closure for a sure, secure fit so that no wind can get inside. Lastly, the camo accessory is water-resistant.

Finally, this camouflage face headgear is comfortable. The aforementioned neoprene makes up 70% of the design's composition, while the other 30% is made up of polyester. The neoprene offers super stretchy comfort, and the rim of the water-resistant mask features black nylon for additional suppleness and durability as well as a clean finish.

If you have a smaller face and need warmth and protection just like everyone else, this Zan Headgear Woodland Neoprene WNFMS118 Camo Face Mask is perfect for you. Get it here at Working Person’s Store today.

Manufactured Sizes: One Size Only

Detailed Product Specifications

Color
Multi-Color
Gender
Unisex
Outdoor Weather
Cold

Additional Product Features

  • Imported

Customer Reviews For Zan Headgear: Woodland Neoprene WNFMS118 Camo Face Mask

This product has not been reviewed yet. You can be the first!

Write A Review
Why Choose Working Person? Let Our Customers Explain!

You responded to us as if we were standing in the store with you - offered us very personal service and a pleasant surprise. You have been a pleasure to deal with and your service will ensure that we will continue to do business with The Working Person's Store.

A. Pickering from Sterling, Virginia

 
Zan Headgear: Woodland Neoprene WNFMS118 Camo Face Mask is being added to your cart.
 
Get 10% Off Your Purchase Instantly!

Sign-up for our email newsletter now and instantly receive an exclusive discount code in your email inbox to save 10% OFF regular priced items on your order.

Newsletter Subscribers Also Enjoy
  • Free Coupons & Gifts
  • Exclusive Member Discounts
  • New Product Announcements
  • Helpful Safety Tips
No Thanks, I Don't Like Saving Money.